4.

An Odd TVXQ Christmas Carol

When Jaejoong woke up, the very first thing he did was look for his children, who were still asleep in bed, and greet them with a very loud and cheerful "Merry Christmas!"

His children woke up because of this and gave him weird looks. However, when they'd gotten rid of drowsiness enough to understand what he was saying, Junsu shot out of his bed and gave him a hug.

"Yay! Merry Christmas! This is the best Christmas gift I had ever had!" he cheered happily. Yoochun smiled at his brother before slowly getting out of bed to hug Jaejoong and greet him a "Merry Christmas."

Jaejoong was a changed man.

 

 

Changmin and Yunho stood together, watching the touching reunion of Jaejoong with Junsu and Yoochun. Changmin had a smug and satisfied look on his face.

"Told you I coud do it," Changmin proudly told Yunho.

"Who said you couldn't? All I said was that it would've been more dramatic!" Yunho exclaimed, lightly slapping Changmin's arm.

"You don't call that dramatic?!" Changmin asked, his eyes bugged.

"Unfortunately, dongsaeng, no. I call that comedic. Bye, guys!" Yunho said before running away from the scary maknae.

"Hey! Come back here! Oi!" Changmin screamed as he ran after his hyung.

"Catch me if you can," Yunho childishly said, giving Changmin a raspberry.

Seeing that the narrator was too busy to actually narrate the ending, Yoochun stepped up.

"Sheesh! Even the narrator can't do his job properly! I'll just have to wrap it up, then. Well, our Dad became a great dad after that night, and we like him more because of it. He learned to balance his time between work and us. It's a happy Christmas as well as a happy ending. Well, I hope you all can enjoy your Christmas, too! After all, this time only comes once a year! Happy Holidays, everyone!" he cheerfully said, waving towards the camera.

"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year~!" the five guys called, gathering in front of the camera, almost piling on top of each other to greet the people watching their video, waving their hands.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well, that's the end of it. I hope you guys enjoy it! ;)

Merry Christmas everyone! :D <3