Chapter 2

Reserved for my master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re here.”


Seokjin’s eyes glanced briefly to the beige building beside him and sighed at how big the mansion is.


“This is not going to be easy.” he mumbled to himself.


Seokjin glared at the boy next to him, who was smiling sheepishly. The boy slowly looked at him, making Seokjin feeling all self-conscious. He turned his head away to avoid eye contact.


“Don’t you worry dear, I won’t harm you.”


Seokjin gasped when the boy slung his arm over his shoulders. Seokjin wasn’t really used to skinships, hence he could feel his cheeks heating up.


“I see, you do like it.” Jungkook smirked as he pulled the elder closer to him. Seokjin widened his eyes.


“S-Sir… W-What are you doi-” Seokjin’s words was cut when Jungkook placed his finger on Seokjin’s lips.


“Jungkook.”


“Pardon?”


His eyebrows furrowed. His face looked upset and Seokjin caught him sighing uder his breath lightly.


“My name is Jeon Jungkook, just call me Jungkook and one more thing, don’t be too formal around me. It’s annoying.” he mumbled before stepping out of the car.


Seokjin flinched as the car door slammed shut. His rude behaviour startled the elder, also irritated him.


“Did I do anything wrong?”


“Oh, it was nothing.”


Once again, Seokjin caught off-guard when another boy appeared outside his window, his smile was rectangular and oddly contagious.


“Who are you?” Seokjin asked impulsively, and frowned at the boy. Taehyung could only laugh at how he could be forgotten so quickly.


“My name is Kim Taehyung, also known as V.” The bow grinned and held out his fingers in a V sign. “What’s yours?”


V huh? Seokjin’s eyes scanned his features, looking at him sharply. He’s handsome… He thought to himself, utterly impressed by his good looks.


“Mine is Kim Seokjin.” he gave a slight smile to Taehyung, head down looking at his fingers that were playing on his thighs.


“Ohh. Seokjin,” Taehyung smiled at how the name rolled on his tongue. “How adorable. Just like it’s owner.” Seokjin was surprised for getting praised by Taehyung’s sweet voice but that feeling only lasted for a short moment as the latter’s face suddenly moved closer to his.

“Are you sick? Your face is red.” His large hands touched the elder’s forehead gently. Seokjin flinched a little at the sudden contact. “Looks fine to me, are you sure you’re alright?”


“Not really, I guess.” Seokjin murmured. He was in some kind of a trance, locking his gaze on Taehyung’s face.


“Did you say something? I didn’t catch you.” Seokjin was yanked back to the real world as Taehyung asked him with a sweet grin. He shook his head in response.


“Great, we should go now.” said Taehyung and stepped away from the car a bit. “Don’t mind Jungkook, though. He’s always like that.” He opened the car door for Seokjin.


“T-Thank you.”


Seokjin stepped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter