Chapter 4

Reserved for my master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is my breakfast?" Jungkook said in sweet tone and a bit childish towards Seokjin but the older only brought the breakfast to the dining table and not talked at all or even looked at him.

The younger could watch Seokjin silently back to the kitchen, probably washed the pot or stuff that he used before to make his breakfast. He let out heavy sighed because he knew why the older's face shown sadness and disappointed towards him. Jungkook's face looked down on the food with concern stamped on his face.

"I shouldn't do that to him. Sorry hyung..." He realized how guilty he was when raised up his voice on Seokjin.

"Fried rice huh?" Jungkook said in curious tone as he watched the food many times. It was a simple dish but there is something in it just made him curious about it. Is it because Seokjin who cooked it? It just a fried rice anyway.

He blinks his eyes many times before grabbed a spoon and dig up the food. As the food got enter his mouth and chew on it. Jungkook's eyes got bigger and bigger and quickly stare the food again. "This is.. Delicious" he said in low voice before eat the food again. It was such a simple dish but the taste...

It's totally different from it looks!

Out of the blue, Seokjin came up from the kitchen with apron on his left arm. He looks at Jungkook who is smiling at him. He just stood there and not budged from his spot as he watched the younger staring at him with charming look but it's getting awkward if he just being froze there without saying anything. He's not going to lie but the curiosity he had to ask why Jungkook smiled at him in idiotic way.

"What?"

"You!" Said Jungkook while pointed his finger on him and of course, his idiotic smiled is not faded away from his face.

"Me?" Seokjin's finger tap on his chest and he furrowed his brows in confusion. "What is wrong with me?"

"YEAH YOU!' Jungkook's startled the older with his excitement hugged out of sudden when he was rushed towards him. "YOU ARE AMAZING!"

"H-Hey.. Hey. YAH!" He tried so hard to shove Jungkook's body from his but the adamant from the younger could not be tolerated at all. Plus, his strong physic helps him a lot to let Seokjin give up in few seconds. "What is wrong with him?" He said in his mind. "He was being a jerked this morning but suddenly back to his childish side. Is he crazy or a psycho?"

But the way Jungkook gently shoved him back to look at Seokjin's face with his strong gripped still didn't want to release him so soon was made Seokjin realised how cute that smile is as the younger's face was not too far from his. The sun ray that came from through the window had struck on Jungkook's face was making him looks glowing. He looks like an angel instead of psycho.

"How did you cook that delicious food?" He pouted his mouth to point at the table, where the plate is already empty. Seokjin' face suddenly couldn't stop to look irritated. Seriously Jungkook? That is the best thing you can do to apologize to someone huh?

"What are you talking about, that is only fried rice!" He said in irritated voice. He gently jerked back from Jungkook's gripped. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter