01 — News

The Missing Piece (previously titled "Slowly") || discontinued
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin was really insane! How could he decide to tell it to Seulgi’s dad? What would happen if he did? Did he tried to kill her father with that painful news? Seulgi had tried to make Jimin change his mind. Along the way to her house, the girl kept tugging Jimin’s hand and even hitting his back.

 

“Are you insane?”

 

“Do you plan to kill me and my father?”

 

“PARK ING JIMIN LISTEN TO ME!”

 

“Please don’t destroy me once again!”

 

“PARK JIMIN!”

 

Those were words she had spoken to Jimin. But, the boy who was her junior during high school seemed like didn’t watch her. Even when Seulgi rallied the entire force of her up to punch his body and scream right in his ears. People watched them in wonderment with frowns in their foreheads. They had their confused faces. He kept stepping hurrily  to the direction of Seulgi’s house. For a second, Seulgi was confused, how could that boy know her house? Seulgi didn’t have a memory of her interaction with Park Jimin. All she knew was, she had never spoken to him before that night happened.

 

But, soon after Seulgi realized they’ve been in front of her house, she immediately ran away. Left Jimin in tears. She was afraid to see her dad’s reaction. Her thoughts of Jimin who was trying to ‘kill’ her dad suddenly disappeared at that moment. Replaced by a sense of panic, sad, hurt and broken.

 

She remembered when her dad said he was proud of having Seulgi. She’s something that was almost perfect. She has look, talents and personalities which everyone wanted. Seulgi had never let him down. Moreover, Seulgi was the only woman in his life now. Her mother was dead when she was still in junior high school. She died because of car-crash. And her brother, Kang Minhyuk, was now working at Japan. Thinking about what would her dad and brother do to her once they knew that made her wanted to throw herself to the deepest abyss.

 

While looking down to hide her crying face, Seulgi ran to one of her bestfriends’ house, Son Seungwan’s. Seungwan wasn’t so surprised when Seulgi came crying. Because for the past three months, Seulgi always came to her house. Crying. After what happened to her three months before. Something that made her feel devastated. And something which made her bestfriends : Bae Joohyun, Son Seungwan, Park Sooyoung and Kim Yerim, became furious with someone named Park Jimin. If only they knew who was him, they definetely would come to him and do something after he destroyed their bestfriend.

 

But, that time, Seulgi wasn’t just coming while crying and then poured out her heart to Seungwan. She brought a painful news.

 

“I’m pregnant.”

 

Seungwan widened her eyes. “What?”

 

Seulgi has no power to repeat her words. It was already hurt for her when she informed Seungwan about her pregnancy. Pregnant Park Jimin’s child. She couldn’t believe that she pregant stranger’s child. She couldn’t believe her way of life could be such a mess.

 

Dropwise tears were out from her eyes. Making her sad face wet. Her bestfriend placed her hand to cover . She also couldn’t believe with what she just heard from Seulgi.

 

“Seulgi-ah...” was one thing Seungwan could pronounced. What more? She didn’t know how to console her bestfriend. When things have turned out to be like this.

 

Seungwan had been never expecting Seulgi’s problem could be going to be this complicated. Seulgi already has a fiance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter