i'm sorry

The Missing Piece (previously titled "Slowly") || discontinued
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, sorry for coming again after so long but can't bring the next chapter. But I have to tell this...

I'm not going to continue this story anymore. There's a personal reason why I decided to do this. I promised I had arrange this story from the beginning until its ending. But some minor problems happened, when my laptop suddenly broke and the repairman said that it couldn't be fixed and then a big one problem happened. Well, that's what I mean as personal reason to discontinue this story. I don't wanna tell the further reason here because that's too personal. And no! This is not because this story written because of plagiarism. I NEVER DO THAT. Beside, this kind of story is quite common, a boy who liked a girl but he didn't have courage to even say "hi" to her and then he did something that caused them to must live together as husband and wife. Well, that's not unique anyway. This story isn't unique.

I just got emotional wounds. It affects me too far and I'm sure I'll be feeling guilty if I continue this story. Ugh.. I should stop it now.

Again, I'm sorry for deciding this. I should've written the whole chapters before that thing happened. But what could I do?

 

 

And for the readers who also read my other fanfiction, don't worry. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter