See you tomorrow, Soonkyu-ah.

My erted Superstar

Sunny’s POV.

Ugh. I will be pretending to be Sungmin’s girlfriend starting tomorrow. Sigh. It’s all because of Tiffany. She suddenly blurted out what’s on her mind. Ugh, but maybe she was so shocked that his idol is standing in front of her that’s why she suddenly answered what Sungmin asked from her. I understand her feeling that moment so I am not mad at her. But it’s still that.. Sungmin knew that I like his best friend! He even used that secret to blackmail me so I will agree to be his f-fake girlfriend. I don’t want to pretend as his girlfriend~ Ugh!

“Why does Sungmin needed a fake girlfriend? What’s his reason behind? I can’t remember the reason he said earlier so I need to clarify it to him now because maybe he didn’t really have a reason for it. Maybe he’s just playing with me, eh?” I asked to myself as I went to him. I think I need to call him to ask for the reason.. and about my talent fee too!

I started dialing Sungmin’s digits. Luckily, he answered his phone. “Yoboseyo. May I ask who are you?” The other line said.

“Sungmin it’s me, Sunny.”

“Oh, Sunny. Why did you suddenly call? Is it about you pretending to be my girlfriend?”

“Uhm. Sort of. I would just ask why would you need a fake girlfriend? I haven’t heard of your reason earlier in the shop that’s why I need to clarify it with you again.”

“Actually, my manager came up with this idea. I told him that I’m becoming irritated with my fans in our school who keeps on bugging me all the time so I asked him to come up with an idea where in my fans would stop bugging me and he told me that I should have a fake girlfriend so that my fans would be jealous and you know.. get rid of me.” Whew. Such a long explanation! Now I know why.

“Oh. Now I get it. But why is it me? There are so many girls in our school who is really fitted to be your fake girlfriend. I’m not pretty and rich. But, why did you chose me?” I was really just curious why he chose me.

“Why did I choose you? Oh. My manager is the one who told me that it has to be you. At first, I hesitated but he said that we look good together especially when he saw us yesterday in that incident, you know.” He said laughing.

“So that Ao Quan is your manager? Whoa! Your manager looks very young. He has the same age as ours?”

“Yes. Actually, he’s also studying in our school. But he’s already a senior.”

“Really? I can’t believe a student from this school could also be a manager. Sorry if I keep on asking you questions. Anyway, did I just disturb you from your sleep?”

“It’s fine and no, not really. I really can’t sleep that’s why it’s alright if you called. Actually, I’m pretty bored. Good thing you called me up.”

“We are the same. I really can’t sleep. I don’t have insomnia and actually, this is the first time that I can’t sleep because of thinking about something.  I think something or someone is bothering me on my mind but I really don’t know what it is. Yeah, I know, I’m such a weirdo.” I chuckled like a fool.

“Maybe it’s Taecyeon? Hmm. Let’s just talk about you liking Taecyeon, my best friend.” His voice became excited.

“Eh? Why you so excited? And what about it? Is there something wrong?”

“I’m excited because he’s my best friend. Let me think about it – Aha! I have a question. Why did you like him so sudden? You only have known each other for a week and then you already have developed special feelings for him? Isn’t that just too fast?”  

“It’s because he is the only man you had the guts to speak to me and be friends with me, a friendless loser. And he’s also a gentleman, and he’s super sweet. And also the other things you have heard when we’re on the shop earlier.”

“Oh. You are a friendless loser? How come? I thought that the people in our school don’t care about the status level of their fellow students and they are really friendly? ” I really am a friendless loser, right? But when Taecyeon stepped into my life that day, he made me feel that I’m not a friendless loser and that’s the reason why I’m falling for him more and more.

“Yes, I am a friendless loser. I admit it. But the people don’t call me a loser. Okay, I don’t have friends since Freshmen year so I think of myself as a loser. And I told you I’m not friendly and yeah, the people in our school are friendly but I don’t know why they are not talking to me. Plus, I’d rather be a friendless loser than have a bunch of friends who secretly hates me. But since the day Taecyeon talked to me, he never made me feel I’m a friendless loser.”

“Really? Wow. And I never thought you are such a good person. You work for your family’s good, you study very hard and it’s alright with you if you don’t have any friends in school.”

“Thanks. And I told you I’m really not friendly. I always wait for other people to make a move on me. I’m really a weirdo, ugh. Btw, what’s your first impression on me? Just asking.”

“I thought you’re a war freak. I also thought you’re cranky. Keke~ peace out. What about me? On our first meeting, what thoughts about me came to your mind?”

“Wow. If you really know the real me, that’s not who I am. Yours? Hmm. I have already said that right? Since the day we first met? I’m really sorry for what happened those days, eh?”  

“Stupid and arrogant? Yeah, how could I forget those two words that you told me? Keke. Actually, I’m really not that arrogant. I’m just a vain person, I told you, really vain and I super love myself to death. It’s like I’m obsessed with myself, you know. Keke. Btw, I have another question. Why are you so irritated on me on the first day that we met?”  

“I really don’t know. I’m just thinking that all celebrities are arrogant. But, I guess I’m to know you better and I’m seeing your true colors or let’s just say attitudes. I didn’t even knew that you are kind.”

“Oh. Now, I understand why did you treated me like that. I was really shocked that moment and I really didn’t expect that you will shout at me because I’m nudging you.” We started laughing. I didn’t know it’s that fun talking to him.

“Mianhe. When I’m reading books, I’m really like that. I’m really sorry.” I’m laughing so hard.

“That’s fine. Just don’t be like that the next time, okay? First impressions last, eh?” He chuckled. “And please stop shouting, I mean scream. You scream so loud!” I laughed. Yeah, I admit, I’m too loud.

“Oh hey, what act do I have to do tomorrow? How will we act as a lovey-dovey couple?”

“Just wait till tomorrow strikes. For now, just sleep, okay? It’s already becoming late and I know girls need some beauty sleep. Get some rest now. Goodbye and thank you for the time. I had really fun with our conversation even though it is just this short. See you tomorrow, Soonkyu-ah. Sweet dreams. Don’t forget to include me in your dreams, okay? Keke~ kidding.” I was laughing at what he said. I also said goodnight to him as we ended our phone conversation. B-but wait, didn’t he just said Soonkyu? Why didn’t I become angry? I’m easily angered when someone calls me in that name right? But on him—why didn’t I felt any anger? Is he really that special to me? I only allowed special people to call me in that name, eh?

Sigh. But actually, I also had fun talking to him. I never thought Lee Sungmin is also a good hearted person. My first impression on him was just not good. As what he have said, ‘First impressions lasts.’ Sigh, I hope we’ll enjoy acting together as fake lovers. Eh? Soonkyu-ah, what are you thinking?

End of Sunny’s POV.

-

Sorry for another y chapter. Keke~ Nways, thanks to the subscribers and comments! You really do motivate me guys. ^^ Kangsahamnida!

PS : NO SILENT READERS PLEASE. Or else I'll hate you forever. :P LOL!