Being blackmailed.

My erted Superstar

Sungmin’s POV.

“I know who is the one fitted to be your fake girlfriend.” Ao Quan said as a creepy smile crept on his elegant face. I know that smile of him. I know he has a not-so-good choice of girl. Am I right?

“Who is the one? Make sure that girl is really fitted for me, huh.” I sternly said. It seems that he has an evil plan or something, just by looking on his face right now. Ugh. It’s hard to explain.

I was taken aback on what Ao Quan said. My eyes widened as I heard he said those words, “Its Sunny.” My goodness! Sunny will pretend to be my girlfriend? What the hell is Ao Quan thinking?!

“Are you for real? Maybe you are just dreaming.” I assured Ao Quan as he smiled at me widely.

“Yes. Sunny really suits that role. Besides, when I saw you two awhile ago, you got such an undeniable chemistry. You two can become such a cute couple.” Ao Quan said, dreamily. Ugh!

“Hyung, I don’t want to! You can choose any girls in this school except for that stupid Soonkyu. I’m not even thinking of becoming friends with her and it’s as if we’ll become a couple? Argh.” I said, stomping my feet like a child.

“Oh, please. You’re only doing this for your own good. Right, Sungmin?” Ao Quan said. Seriously, this time. I’m about to give up.. Oh no!

“Ugh. If this is not only for my own good, I won’t really dare to do this thing.” I frowned at him as he smiled widely at me.

“But it’s for your own good that’s why you have to do it.” Ao Quan continued smiling widely. “And for the next step to your freedom, you should convince Sunny to pretend as your girlfriend. Do whatever it takes just for her to say yes, okay?” W-What did he said? A Lee Sungmin will convince Sunny to pretend as my girlfriend? I’m Lee Sungmin for heaven’s sake!

“Do I really have to do those things to her? I mean, after all the fights we had.. All in a sudden, I would do whatever it takes just for her to agree with our -- I mean, your plan.” I said, still frowning. Ao Quan smirked.

“Of course you have to. So you better go to your class now. Do your task, okay? Shoo.” Ao Quan waved goodbye to me as I’m still there, standing still. I really can’t believe I have to do those things!

End of Sungmin’s POV.

-

Sunny’s POV.

Ugh. It’s so damn hot in here. It’s our vacant period and the whole class is so noisy, while me, I’m just doodling on my notebook. In fact, I was so shocked when I have written at the back page, “Saranghaeyo, Taecyeon.” I can’t believe I wrote that! So that just simply means.. I’m really falling for Taecyeon? >_<

Every time he gazes at me, I really felt like melting, just like an ice cream. In fact, he’s really a gentleman, I swear. When we’re together, it feels like time slows down. He’s very sweet to me and he always wanted to accompany me so I wouldn’t feel alone. He’s also very concern to me. Ugh. Because of those traits, I think I’m really falling for him! He’s very, as in, different from his best friend, Sungmin.

 
“Hey Sunny. Why staring at the air blankly?” I was startled when I suddenly heard someone approached me. Gosh. Speaking of-- it’s Taecyeon! I immediately covered the page on my notebook where I wrote his name. Sigh.

“Hey what’s that?” Taecyeon tried to push my hands away my notebook but still I hold on it tightly. I’m quite strong you know. B-but, what if he would be able to take my hands off my notebook? He would see this and I’m really dead meat. Soonkyu-ah, you need to be strong!

“No. This is only a crap. You really don’t have to see this, I swear.” I said nervously. I was still holding onto my notebook and Taecyeon’s grip is getting tighter and stronger. What the hell! He really didn’t want to give up. Yes! Luckily, the bell rang. I suddenly stood up and I was able to get my notebook and bag. I went out immediately. Yes! I was saved by the bell. :P

I went to the cafeteria happily. I’m really falling for Taecyeon! I don’t know why I am so happy from what happened a while ago. Whew! But luckily, he didn’t saw my notebook. I hope no one would ever know I was falling for Taecyeon. Sigh. I just hope he likes me too. Dream on, Soonkyu.

The day ended with just a blink of an eye. Time is really fast and I need to go to work again. Ugh. I just wish that we are rich so I don’t have to go to work after school. It’s really tiring, eh? Btw, I’m on a night shift today, as usual. I directly went to the pastry shop where I am working so I could finish early tonight. And uhm, we sell different kinds of pastries and sweets there. Sigh. I hope we can be able to sell a lot tonight. A friend of mine is also working there.  

“Hello Tiffany.” I greeted my friend as I went to the kitchen to get my apron. I immediately placed it on top of my clothes.

“Hi Sunny, how’s school today?” Tiffany asked. She has the same age as mine and she’s also a working student. She was supposed to study in my school also but unfortunately, she can’t afford the tuition fee and she didn’t pass the test for scholarship that’s why she’s only studying in a public school but she is a straight A student. She’s really smart, I swear.

“I was so happy today in school! How about you?” I excitingly said as I went beside her on the cashier.

“Really? Nice. Mine was fine, too. Can you tell me why you so happy today, missy? ” Tiffany winked. “Let me guess! It’s about love, right?” Wow. Tiffany could really read and figure out what’s on my mind. I smiled at her, shyly. I immediately turned crimson red.

“Yes. It’s all about this crazy thing called love. Sigh. Okay, I have this classmate. He’s Taecyeon and he is so—cute! He’s the best friend of the oh-so-annoying Lee Sungmin.” Before I can continue talking, Tiffany screamed. “Lee Sungmin is in your school?!” I nodded, annoyed. Ugh. I supposed Tiffany is a fan of that arrogant Sungmin.

“You are damn lucky, Sunny-ah! I really regret why I didn’t study well the day before the scholarship exam in that school. If I only had passed the test then I’m supposed to be studying in the same school with Lee Sungmin, right? Ugh. I’m really stupid.” Tiffany almost screamed.

“Please stop screaming. That celebrity is so arrogant, I tell you.” I said. She just gave me a confused look. “Back to my story, I am now developing feelings for Taecyeon. He’s so sweet and gentle. He also has a killer smile. And his oh-so-irresistible eyes, I could really melt when he looks at me. Sigh. I just hope he likes me too..” I said, dreamily, staring at the window at the right side. Suddenly, I felt Tiffany nudged me. While moving my head slowly to her direction, I suddenly saw... WTF IS HE DOING HERE?!

End of Sunny’s POV.

-

Sungmin’s POV.

“He’s so sweet and gentle. He also has a killer smile. And his oh-so-irresistible eyes, I could really melt when he looks at me. Sigh. I just hope he likes me too..” I heard Sunny saying those words as I enter the pastry shop where she works. I really need to talk to her for the sake of my manager’s plan. Ugh. When I entered the shop, it seems that Sunny didn’t saw me because she’s busy daydreaming so I just nudged the girl beside her. I pointed Sunny and she started nudging Sunny.

“Oh my golly gosh! What the heck are you doing here, arrogant?! What did you hear?! Have you heard all of it?!” Sunny slowly moved her head to her friend’s direction as she suddenly saw me. Her eyes widened and she immediately shouted. *evil laugh*

“Why? Is that something so wrong? Btw, I heard you saying, “He’s so sweet and gentle. He also has a killer smile. And his oh-so-irresistible eyes, I could really melt when he looks at me. Sigh. I just hope he likes me too..” I said, mimicking Sunny’s voice when she said that a while ago. Her friend laughed at me. I laughed, too.

“Is that all?” Sunny asked, nervously. Why is she so nervous? Hmm.

“Yes. Why? Is there something serious I need to know, huh?” I said, smiling creepily at her as my face went near hers. I felt that she’s so nervous. Hmm. I got back to my position as I faced the girl beside her.

“Who is that boy?” I immediately asked the girl. She immediately answered, “Its Taecyeon.” My eyes widened. Sunny likes Taecyeon?! No way! How could she pretend to be my girlfriend if she likes my best friend? This is oh-so-wrong!

“TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sunny shouted as she stomped her feet. She covered her face with her hands and groaned.

“Sunny. I knew it already. You like my best friend. You like Taecyeon, huh. Tsk Tsk. I’m going to tell it to him now.” I said as I reached for my cell phone. She immediately went to me and said, “Please Sungmin. Please, don’t tell it to him. I’m begging you please. I’ll do whatever it takes, just don’t tell it to him. Please.” Sunny said with her oh-so-irresistible puppy eyes. She used some of his totally cute aegyo. Ugh, what am I saying? I’m the aegyo king! She shouldn’t steal that title from me.

“Anything?” My eyes widened as I wait for her answer. I could now easily ask her to pretend as my girlfriend! My idea is really great! Now, I don’t have to insist her just to pretend. Yahoooo!

“Uh-huh. Anything.” Sunny nodded as I became excited. “Then let’s take a seat and I’ll explain to you what you are going to do.” I smirked. We took a sit on the bench inside the shop.

“What do you want me to do, huh?” Sunny asked, rolling her eyes. “You just need to pretend as my girlfriend so my fans won’t keep on bugging me from now on.” I clearly stated. She immediately shook her head and shouted, “There’s no way that I will pretend to be your girlfriend!”

“You are really fond of shouting. Ugh. That disgusts me.” I said as she glared at me. “Hmm. You don’t want to do it? Okay, it’s fine. I’d better tell Taecyeon that you like him.” I reached again for my cell phone as I started dialing fake numbers. I’m just pretending I’m dialing someone so she would stop me and just agree with my plan.

“Stop it. Okay, okay, I’ll pretend as your girlfriend.” She finally agreed. Yes! My plan is so successful!

“But, in one condition.” She said, rolling her eyes. “You should give me a talent fee. Okay?” I laughed at her.

“You really want money, huh?” I laughed as she bowed her head. “I really need it. It is for my family, you know. If I didn’t work, we won’t be able to eat. Duh.” Sunny said in a low tone. Aww,  I felt sorry for her.

“Oh okay. I need to go now. Let’s just talk about your talent fee tomorrow in school. Bye and thanks.” I waved at them as I went out of the shop happily. At last. Freedom from fans. :D

End of Sungmin’s POV.

-

A/N : Hello. How’s chapter 4? Btw, on Sungmin’s POV. When he entered the shop he didn’t heard the name which Sunny is talking about that’s why he asked. Clear? Hehe. Comments please! :D

Philippine Time.
10:09 PM.