I'd put U and I together.

My erted Superstar

Sungmin’s POV.

Starting today, Sunny will pretend as my girlfriend. We will only pretend when we are in public spots in our school. First, I was planning that I would announce to the whole school that Sunny’s my girlfriend. And Sunny don’t know anything about this plan. I was thinking of surprising her. I’d love to see her reaction. Keke~ Maybe I should announce this during our first break. I wonder what will be Taecyeon’s reaction too when he heard about this news. When he is quite disappointed.. maybe he has some feelings for Sunny, too.

“Sungmin. Will we start now?” Sunny whispered on my ear as our teacher started teaching our lesson for the day. Our lesson was all about Chemistry. Ugh. I super hate Chemistry. I can’t understand even a single thing about it and I also hate our teacher. He is such a terror one. Ugh!

“Not yet. I will do something first. Okay? Let’s just listen to our teacher’s discussion.” I whispered back as she smiled and did what I said. After a few minutes, the bell rang signaling that the class is now done. It’s already our break, I’m now going to use this opportunity to introduce Sunny as my girlfriend--to the whole school.

“Erm. EXCUSE ME.” I said in a loud and clear tone. Whew! All the students raced to where I am standing. They crowded around me. Sunny is beside me, feeling very nervous. She whispered, “What are you going to do?” I just smirked at her and immediately faced the students.

“I just wanted to announce something very important to all of you.” I cleared my throat as I continued, “Erm. Miss Lee Sunny, from Class 203, is now my official girlfriend. Dare to bully her or you’ll be dead.” I wrapped my long arms around Sunny’s shoulders. Her eyes widened as she kept on nudging me. I just winked at her and smiled. Btw, where on earth is Taecyeon?

“What? Sunny is already your girlfriend?!” A girl from the crowd of students asked with a sad look on her face.

“Yes. Do you have any problems with it?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. She immediately walked away from me, feeling very disappointed.

“But in our class, you and Sunny are always fighting! All of a sudden, you two are already a couple? It’s just way too fast! What the heck have happened?” Another girl from the crowd asked. I don’t know how to answer this question. I’m now dead. I scratched my head as I think of an answer. How, how, how?! I seriously need help!

“Erm. It’s because, uhm, uhm.. we just fell for each other! Nobody can control love right? Keke.” Luckily, Sunny covered up for me. She’s really great. I winked at her for the second time and she winked back at me. Oh-my-gosh, that is a deadly and very cute wink!

“That’s all. I just want you to know about this great and wonderful news. Keke. And keep this on mind : Don’t ever dare to bully her. Mark my words, okay?” I chuckled as the students slowly went back to their seats. Sunny and I immediately searched for Taecyeon. He is sitting on a table at the corner. He looks very sad and disappointed, huh. Tsk. Maybe he also have a tiny feeling for Sunny. I just need to clarify it and then tell Sunny about it. I’m sure she would be happy.  

“I heard you and Sunny are now a couple.” Taecyeon said, harshly and coldly. He didn’t even look at us when we nudged him. He’s only staring and playing on his food with a plastic fork. I can’t believe he would start a conversation with us when he’s feeling down like this.

“Yes. I just announced it awhile ago. You heard that right?” I asked, smiling widely. I sat beside him and Sunny sat across us.

“Of course I did heard about it. Why did you think I asked you when I didn’t hear it awhile ago, right? Ugh.” Taecyeon replied, in a harsh tone again. WTH! Why is he being like this? Could it be because he’s really jealous? But it can’t be! I know he doesn’t want girls like Sunny.  

“Taecyeon! Why are you like that to your best friend? He’s just sharing a good news and then you keep on talking to him harshly. What’s happening to you?” Sunny said before I could even answer back on what Taecyeon has said. Thank God she defended me. Sigh.

“It’s none of your business.” Taecyeon replied and left the two of us dumbfounded.

“What’s happening to him? What happened to my best friend?” I asked, dumbly.

“Could it be that he’s jealous of us?” I asked. Sunny was very shocked with what I said.

“R-really? OMG. Taecyeon is jealous of us?!” Sunny asked eagerly. Her eyes are sparkling. Sunny’s really in love with my best friend, she really is.

“Maybe. Look at him. He changed so sudden after I announced that you and I are together.” I explained. Sunny smiled creepily. I know that face of hers. She has an idea? “Have you noticed that, too?”

“Sometimes. I noticed that he’s sad and depressed when we’re together. And that simply means Taecyeon likes me too! Whew! Don’t tell to him our deal okay? I’ll be making him more jealous to test if his feelings for me are really true.” Sunny stood up and skipped happily to the garden. Sunny is really a 3 year old kid stuck in a body of a teenage girl. But she’s kinda cute to me. Her aegyo is really attractive! Urgh. What am I thinking?! I’m the aegyo king and no one can ever beat me.

“Hey. Stop that. You might trip on the rocks there. Let’s just go back to the cafeteria.” I commanded as I followed her to the garden just to make sure that the skipping she’s doing will not cause her any harm. Aiyo, why am I so concerned about her? Aish, this is so disgusting!

End of Sungmin’s POV.

-

Sunny’s POV.

Whoa there. Taecyeon is jealous of us. But I’m not sure yet, that’s why I am making him more jealous through his best friend so I could test his real feelings for me. I hope he likes me back and it’s not just like infatuation or something. Btw, I was really ashamed of myself awhile ago when Sungmin announced that we are officially together. I saw many eyes glaring at me. But I’m also glad because no one would bully me, or else they would have to face Sungmin. Thanks to Min! I bet many would love to be friends with me because of Sungmin. Oh, that would be great.

“Hey. What will we do here? There are so many people in here.” I whispered. Sungmin led me to a table wherein we are surrounded by many students.

“Watch and learn. A-and, just go with the flow please?” Sungmin winked flirtatiously. I gave him a disgusted look and gave him a what-are-you-planning-to-do look.

“Sunny-ah, I must be a snowflake.” Sungmin stated loudly. People started looking at us. I was so curious that’s why I asked, “And why?”

“Because I have fallen for you.” Sungmin said and afterwards, he winked. Some people shouted, “So cheesy! More, more, more!”

Its my turn to say some cheesy lines!  Keke! He wants to play like this, huh. Hmmm. “Oppa, were you in boy scouts?” I asked, smiling widely.

“Uhh--no way I would be in boy scouts, why?” Sungmin asked, curiously. I just answered, “Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.” I winked at him as his face turned crimson red.

“Oh Sunny-ah! You have dropped something.” Sungmin immediately said. I looked down but I didn’t saw anything that belongs to me.

“Eh? What is that?” I asked him in confusion. He plainly answered, “My jaw.” I blushed at what he said and of course, the students around us squealed at our sweetness. My turn again..

“Oppa, don’t you know I’m afraid of heights? I’m really afraid.” I pouted and used some of my aegyo. He shook his head. “But for you, I’m willing to fall.” I said and winked. He’s blushing. So cute.

“You know, I’m a thief and I’m here to steal your heart.” Sungmin winked again. The students squealed some more.

“And If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.” I flashed a cute smile as Sungmin smiled back.

“I love you. Saranghaeyo.” Sungmin stated loudly. Ugh. I can’t believe I would be saying this to him, “I love you more, my Minnie oppa.” I came up with such a cute nickname—Minnie! Sungminnie!

“Gosh! More cheese please!” The people said, staring dreamily at the two of us. I supposed our plan is really working out just fine. Suddenly, I found Taecyeon at the corner staring at the two of us and he looks so jealous. I nudged Sungmin and pointed at Taecyeon secretly. Sungmin just smirked.

Sungmin and I stood up and held each others hands as we happily walked back to our classroom. I saw the people turning red as a tomato because of our sweetness. Aiyo! Those pick-up lines were really cheesy, eh?

End of Sunny’s POV.

-

How is my chapter 6? Comments please. And btw, Yoona will appear in the next chapter! I will just update more tomorrow. I will now start watching Mischievous Kiss. Lol. So, goodbye! Leave some comments, okay? No silent readers. :D

Taecyeon’s POV.

Ugh. What is this feeling that keeps on bothering me? Why am I becoming so jealous about the news that Sunny and Sungmin are officially together? What is the matter with it? It’s no big deal for me, right? I don’t like Sunny and that’s final. Ugh! B-but, why am I really feeling so jealous when I saw the two of them chanting ‘I love you’ to each other? I really can’t develop feelings for Sunny! Sungmin is the boyfriend of Sunny and I can’t betray my one and only best friend. Ugh. I will just find another girl so I would forget all about this infatuation I’m feeling for Sunny. Right, I will just call my closest girl friend to comfort me. Sigh.

End of Taecyeon’s POV.