003 } a night with chunji?

Under the Mistletoe

"Must you come over to my house every day? What's so nice about it?!" I asked Chunji with a little harsh tone. After Chunji moved in, he has been always coming over to my house to watch movies or sometimes maybe even sleep here. "What's the problem with coming over?" He made himself comfortable at my house by lying down on my bed, hugging on my bear on the bed. I sighed, and sat on the chair with a thump. 

My hair was in a mess so I decided to 'fix' it and looked at the mirror. "Hey, Jieun," Chunji asked as he coughed. "Neh?" I asked while I fixed my fringe with a comb.

From the mirror, I noticed that Chunji was reading a book. Is it that interesting? Books aren't to me, they're just a bunch of words with no meaning. "You done staring?" Chunji put his book down and glared at me. "What? I wasn't staring at you! I was staring at my teddy bears beside you." I turned to fix my fringe again. 

"You're cute." Chunji said and turned his back, so he was facing the white wall. "Eh? You're probably crazy. You're probably drunk." He walked over me and carrased my cheeks, "Yah! Stop doing that or I'll punch you!" I showed my fists infront of his eyes. He's probably really drunk. "You're really... chubby." He continued touching my cheeks that turned into poking. "Stop it, or I'm going to punch, okay?" 

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Chunji screamed as he continued putting on medication on his right eye. "How could you do this to me?!" Chunji sobbed. "You asked for it," I said as I ate my cup noodles. 

"Could you give me a little bit of the noodles?" He said as he almost took my chopsticks from my hand when I pushed him away, "Andwe!" Chunji was done putting on medication and sat on the couch. He switched on the TV and watched a TV Series. "Omo, it's 8.30PM!" I rushed over to the couch and stole the remote from Chunji's hands. "Why are y-"

"Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong, Ring Diggy Ding Ding Ding."

"Hello Baby? You watch that?" Chunji glared at me. "Waeyo? Can't I like SHINee?" I pouted. 

I stared at the TV admiring how hot Key looks, he is sure amazing. "He's hot....." I muttered. "What? Who? Key? Hot? Pshhh... I'm hotter than him!" Chunji tried to show his hot side instead of his feminine side.

"Don't worry, don't even try. Because you'll always look like a girl," I winked at him making him angry and kept silent throughout the whole show.

"Are you gonna go home? It's freaking 10PM already! Your parents will worry!" I said as I tried to persuade Chunji going back home, though his home was just next door. "My parents don't live with me."

"Eh? What happened?!" I asked worridly. "Nothing.." His tone was getting softer. "Oh okay. So are you going to go home tonight?" He shook his head. "I'm going to sleep here with you."

What?! Sleep with me? No. No. Never. He walked to my room and sat on my bed. "Ya! If you're sleeping here, I'm fine with it. But you sleep there!" I pointed to the bed aboved me. Lucky I had a double-decker bed or else....

"Nuuuuuu~ I wanna sleep with noona!" 

"Since when do you even call me noona?! And sleep over there right now! Or I'll kick you out." Chunji was scared when I said 'Kick you out' and grabbed one of my teddy bears and walked up the stairs to the bed. "Good."

later in the night.~

chunji's pov.

It was odd sleeping on a different bed, and plus. The mattress... it's pink! I couldn't sleep for the night, cause it's weird. "Hey, Jieun, could you bring me to school tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah... now go back to sleep," Jieun sounded tired. It wasn't her loud and hyper voice. "I can't sleep!" I whined as I stared at the blank and empty wall.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT CHUNJI?! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!"

"Kiss me, it'll help."

"What in the world? No...."

20 minutes later. ~

"What time is it?" I asked.

"IF MY EYES ARE SWOLLEN, YOU'RE GONNA GET IT FROM ME. IT'S FREAKING 4AM!"

next day. ~

jieun's pov.

"Hey, isn't it 7AM already?" Chunji shook me. "Jieun-noooona~" 

I got up and pinned him down on my bed. "Look, Chunji-sssssi." I came a lot closer, almost five-centimetres away from him. "Didn't I tell you last night that if my eyes are swollen, you're gonna get it from me?!" I shouted at him. 

"Noona.. since we're this close, why don't you kiss me?" 

"WHAT THE.... NO!" I punched him on his right eye that got hurt again last night.


 

MIKAMI'S NONSENSE.

annyeong readers! omg look at this erted chapter? Hohohohohohohoho. I might be going on hiatus once school starts on 3rd January. ): So I won't be really updating often as it's the year that I'm going to have my national exams! Yay Nay~ So.... yeah? :> Subcribe and Comments will mean a lot to me! oh.... i did make a new fic. click here to view it. :)