001 } 1st day in school.

Under the Mistletoe

"Ow!" I bumped to the floor. Infront of me was a guy with blonde, straight hair. He was neatly-dressed, although he is 1 of the kingkas in our school whom they call themselves 'Teen Top', which I have no idea why they call themselves that.

The guy in blonde walked away with a smirk, leaving me dumbfounded on the floor with my ponytail in a mess.

"Aigooooo~" Chorong ran towards me, "What happen to you?" Chorong pulled me up as I cleaned my skirt.

"Nothing...." I said as I picked up my bag from the floor. "Kaja, let's go to class." Chorong grabbed my wrist as we 'skipped' towards the school gate.

"Hey..... there's a guy in school with blonde hair right? What's his name?" I asked as we walked along the corridors. "Oh..... him?" Chorong pointed to the same guy whom I saw infront of the school gate infront of a class. I nodded. "His name's Lee Chanhee, but everyone calls him Chunji." Chorong whispered to my ear which felt ticklish. Oh right.... Chunji.. 

I swear, I will hate Chunji.

We walked into 3C and the first thing that I see was L.Joe. Beside him was Ricky and Niel. 

Since it was the first day of school, we could choose our seats! The seats were in 5 rows of 5. Wow, a pretty small class isn't it. I chose the seat that's around the middle of the class. Chorong chose the seat beside me which was nearer to the window. I stared at her like a maniac. "What? I like fresh air." Chorong took our her books from her schoolbag and started organizing her things.

Just then, that guy.. wait, no.. Chunji entered the class. The class was then filled with 'Yo' 'Hello' from the kingkas that was seating just a few tables from us. Chunji then sat at a table which was like.... 2 tables beside me and stared into outer space at the white-board. Yes, it might be boring. He was staring like a statue waiting for the teacher to arrive.

"Ugh.... I wish Mr. Park won't be our homeroom teacher again." Chorong said as she leaned towards the table. You might think, it's just a homeroom teacher. He's not just an ordinary homeroom teacher. Mr. Park was my homeroom teacher last year. Everyday, he would bring a toy to school. It could either be an animal toy or a soft toy. Then one day, he brought a dog soft toy which attracts many girls from my class. One of them was Chorong. The only thing about the dog soft toy was that if press its' stomach, it would bark, which was annoying..... to me. One amazing thing was, one of the guys got even attracted to it to the point that he bought the exact same doll.

Anyway- back to the main point. "Yeah... I don't want him too." I looked at the white-board with the thought or Mr. Park really becoming our homeroom teacher. No, no, no and no. If he was our homeroom teacher, I could just kill myself. "Hey... speaking of the devil, he's here." Chorong pointed to a man in tuxedo walking into the classroom. I wasn't sure who was that, but it couldn't be... 

"Hello boys and girls. My name is Mr. Jinyoung Park, but call me Mr. Park instead. I might know most of you as you were my students last year." Mr. Park entered the classroom with a smile, but an irritating smile. 

"Our first lesson will be.. English." Mr. Park said as he walked over to the white-board and started writing out some English words. 

I took out a piece of paper and wrote, "NOOOOOOOO..... I want to kill myself." and threw it at Chorong. Chorong chuckled as she felt something hit her head. She then stared at me, her eyes glared with anger. "Mianhae." I mouthed to her. She then read the note and replied.

I wasn't actually paying attention to what Mr. Park was saying until he pulled out a bear from his bag. I was staring at the trees outside, thinking... I should be a tree in my next life. Mr. Park then said, "Students, this is Bear-Bear, he will be one of your classmates." Wait what? A bear? Our classmate? Tskkkk. "Oh my god, so cute!" The girls in my class stood up and went to touch 'Bear-Bear'. 

Of course, I was annoyed but to be honest, the bear does looks cute. I sighed as I stared in space again.

Class then ended. Next was my worst subject- SCIENCE.

"I love Science!" Chorong clapped her hands together. "Well, I hate Science." I said as I banged the table, causing the whole class to look at me. "Sorry." I said out loud.

Then the next teacher came in, his name was Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee was just an ordinary Science teacher, but 1 thing that creeped me out was.... his nerdiness. Everyday I would walk pass him during Lunch Break and he's all there reading a book. But oh wells, he's a teacher anyways.

"Students, in this subject, you will have to be paired up. I will be the one pairing you up, so sit down until you listen to your name being called out." Mr. Lee said as he took out a note.

Again, I wasn't paying attention. "Chorong, you will be paired up with L.Joe." Chorong then left her seat and sat next to L.Joe.

"Next, Jieun, you will be with Chunji."

W-What? Me + Chunji? Nuuuuuuuuuuuu. 


eating: nothinnn. wish i could. /mehrong/

listening to: i am the best- 2ne1.

mood: tiredddd. u___u


MIKAMI'S NONSENSE.

annyeong readers, i've finished my first chapter. #fail isn't it. u_____u oh, i'm writing in jieun's pov, if you din't know. ^^ subscribe and comment! ♥

lesyaa - kerorokey_ signing out.