N▲MELESS Debut & Interview

-- N▲MELESS -- CO-ED Group -- [Story Starting]

Horizon

N▲Meless Debut & interview

day of debut 

Sitting in front of the mirror patiently William allowed the makeup artist add the finishing touches to his eye makeup. "Ohh you look cool hyung~" Cameron said in awe from across the room. "Ouch!" Subin cried out as Hyuk stepped on her foot while practicing. Putting his hands together he looked at the maknae apologetically. "Sorry." "I told you before you're five seconds to early." Euna said scolding him. Staring up at the others from her seat in the corner of the room Maya sighed trying to relieve her nerves. Walking into the room the two Eclipse members looked around at the nervous wrecks in the waiting room. "Well..good luck." Sung jun said. "That's it? No words of encouragement and sentiment?" Cam questioned. "What he means to say is don't worry you'll all do fine and good luck out there."Eun Sung said getting the others to brighten up a bit. "Thanks guys." Hyuk said and Euna came up to them smililing. "Yeah, it means a lot." she said to which Maya and William nodded in agreement.

"Five minutes till go time" a staff member called out bringing back the members' anxiety. "Alright guys huddled up." Hyuk said gathering the others into a small circle. "It's finally the moment we've all waited for," he started "That being said..Let's do this!" he shouted as they all put their hands together and cheered. "Okay guys, break!" Euna said. "Have fun out there." Eun Sung said as soon as the six begin to leave. "We'll be back soon. Make sure to watch!" Subin said as they exited the room.

Stepping up to the stairs leading to the stage they all said a little prayer of encouragement once more and headed onto the stage trying to rid themselves of their nerves. Hearing burst of cheers and screams as soon as they step onto the stage the members smile and get into position. Hearing the music start they lose all feelings of  nervousness and anxiety and begin to perform with professionalism and charisma winning themselves even more cheers from the crowd. 

Hyuk Euna Subin William Ahyeon Cameron

eeee OK It’s 4minute eeeeo Get yo big  home right now eeee One more time It’s 4minute eeeeo Get yo big  home right now bujaejung jeonhwaman osibtong nae sone mabiwa neomu apeun nae dutong jogeumssik kkeurheo ollayo sulman masimyeon wae geurae ije geuman hae jal jinae noneunge geureoke joha ibeonmankeumeun neomeogaji anha

siganeun cham ppareuge ga maeumman jogeuphaejyeo gago nae gyeote neoreul sangsanghae honjamanui yeonghwal jjigeo namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul haejugo sipeunge cham manha sarange ppajil ttaen nae sarmui modeungeol da jugoseo dan hana geu mamman barae Sarange ppajil ttaen

geogi mul joha? mul joha? geureoke joha? dugobwa dugo bwa huhoehalgeol geogi mul joha? mul joha? yeojaga joha? jibe jom deureoga beolsseo saebyeogiya eoneudeot siganeun saebyeogdhulsi imi kkeonoheun ne jeonhwagicheoreom urideurui sai mideum ttawin imi geodusyeotgetji mwo tteodeureo bwatja neoneun mwo jal neomeo gagetji hagetji malhae mwohaedeoneun jinjeorina geuman Goodbye

saranghandamyeonseo nae mam waeiri neon molla dachigo dachin nae jajonsimeun eotteokhae nunmuri heulleo seulpeun noraeman deureo na jeongmal chorahae ne mamdaero hae

[William/Cam]namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul haejugo sipeunge cham manha sarange ppajil ttaen nae sarmui modeungeol da jugoseo dan hana geu mamman barae Sarange ppajil ttaen

geogi mul joha? mul joha? geureoke joha? dugobwa dugo bwa huhoehalgeol geogi mul joha? mul joha? yeojaga joha? jibe jom deureoga beolsseo saebyeogiya

heeonaji motage gipi ppajin chae chaek sok geuljaga chumchwo ni ireumeuro yeonghwa sok baeuwa haneul sok dalmajeo ni moseubeuro boyeo maeil neol geuryeo niga nae pumeuro waya mami nohyeo neol wihan ansikcheo jeoldae an sigeo

jal bwabwa ireon gibuneul neukkindamyeon nege ppajingeoya Nugunga nege sinhoreul jumyeon aradallan mariya jigeum nacheoreom

[Sky/Clouds]namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul haejugo sipeunge cham manha
[Shadow/Subin]sarange ppajil ttaen nae salmui modeungeol da jugoseo dan hana geu mamman barae sarange ppajil ttaen (Yeah~)

Upon hearing their fans' cheers and fanchants  the members can't help but smile brightly feeling much better then earlier. With their moods lifted the members perform with no failure putting together a flawless stage. Sweat on their bodies, smiles on their faces, and good memories implanted in their minds the group stepped off the stage with heavy breaths and wide girns. "Great job all of you!" their fellow idols said happily." Not even given a chance to speak or catch their breaths they are rushed to their next scheduled event. 

interview

"And now introducing the newly debuted rookie group NMELESS" the emcee said excitedely and the members clapped still a bit exhausted. "1, 2 Born to be different N▲MELESS imnida." they greeted brightly. "Alright so why don't we have each member introduce themselves." he asked and they comply indiviually introducing themselves. "That was some debut stage just now! It really was a great song!" their emcee spoke and they thanked him. "So how does it feel to finally debut?" "It feels great especially since it's been such a long awaited dream." "It almost doesn't feel real." Hyuk and Euna answer and the others agree nodding their heads. "Why don't you tell us about your album." "Our first album is called Horizon and it contains 5 songs including our title track 'Is It Love'." the leader spoke. "Can you recommend any songs to your fans from your album?" "Personally I like our intro 'Feel So Good' since it's a very fun and bright song." Subin said with a smile. "I like our 3rd track TTL/Time to Listen." "I higly reccomend TTL 2 our 4th track." Maya said followed by William. "As for me, our last track love me right is something I'd like to reccomend especially since it features our 2 close friends from Eclipse." Euna stated. "I see. Well it seems we've run out of time but thank you so much for being on our show and I hope you all do well with your promotions." The emcee finished as the members all got up and left aking sure to thank everyone.

Dorm

Hopping out of the van the members tiredly made their way into the dorms waiting for them was of course their fellow rookies. Eunsung smiled at the tired females walking into the room and walked into the kitchen to grab some snacks she had made for them. "You guys worked hard today." she said and the others thanked her. Meanwhile in the guys' rooms once in they all went out like a lke not even caring to wash up or change including Seungjun who was already asleep. Soon all eight were asleep and not a single one noticed the little red flashing light coming from the corners of the rooms.

- Click here to see album/songs and member's parts -

author's note

 

Haha turns out that I may or may not have forgotten to unhide the chapter a while ago...oops! So sorry about that incase you were all wondering what happened. I promise I didn't die but yeah pretty short chapter but hope you guys still liked it. Next up a little bit of bonding time maybe? Or maybe even another debut? Anyways love you all and don't forget to click the link above^^