N▲MELESS & ECLIPSE TRAINEE DAYS

-- N▲MELESS -- CO-ED Group -- [Story Starting]

predebut

n▲meless trainee days

han subin(SUbin). 

Walking into the room full of judges the girl paid no attention to the tense air that filled the room and smiled brightly to the judges as she was already use to the intense atmosphere. "Annyeonghaesayo, Han Subin imnida." she greeted cheerfully. Glancing up from the paper in his hand the judge who sat in the middle spoke. "It says here that you were to debut under BigHit Ent. new girl group. What happened?" Showing a sad smile Subin answered the judge. "It's true I was to debut in the new group as the lead vocalist, however due to excessive training and overuse of my voice I developed vocal nodules and was uncapable of fulfilling my role." "And you're here today because?" "I plan to become a rapper and debut once more." "Well then, you may proceed.

baek euna(euna). 

Taking in a deep breath she calmed herself before stepping into the quiet room,  the three judges all turned their attention to her and she smiled. Standing in the center she bowed introducing herself "Annyeonghaesayo Baek Euna imnida." "What are you planning to show us?" asked one of the judges. "I'll be singing for you all today." she stated politely and the three judges nodded, not long after music began playing in the background signaling the girl to start. Waiting for the right moment the girl opened and began to sing.

lee taehyuk(HYuk). 

Walking into the room he bowed politely to the judges and stood in the center. "Annyeonghaesayo Lee Taehyuk imnida." he said with a stunning smile. One of the female judges blushed a bit and asked "How old are you?" "25 miss." he responded with yet another smile. "I see. Then please begin." Getting a feel for the music he began to sing captivating the judge's heart yet again.

SHIN AHYEON. 

Taking a sip of her coffee the girl looked up at the stage immersing herself into the performance before her, not long after she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Excuse me miss." A middle aged man in a suit had approached her and handed her a card. "I'm a talent scout for N&D Ent. and was wondering if you would perhaps be interseted in becoming a trainee." He said and she looked at him with enlarged eyes "That's very kind but frankly I have no experience nor skill to be an idol." she said kindly. "We can help you with that! Please just take the card and consider he said with a bow and left.

Jo Sangil(Cameron). 

Walking into the building he sighed "New start huh?" Upon entering he was greeted by some staff members to which he greeted back. Just about a week ago he remembered switching companies after easily getting accepted into N&D, having been done with waiting for his debut in SM he took it upon himself to try someting new and see how it'd work out for him. "Welp took me 4 years to get this far might as well try my best and debut here as soon as possible." and with that he continued down through the hall.

park younghan(william). 

Walking down the street the boy had caught the attention of quite a few people, his tall frame and handsome features making him stand out amongst the crowd. "Sir! Excuse me!" Younghan turned hearing a voice calling out to him, he found a man running up to him a card in hand. Catching his breath the man spoke "I'm a talent scout for N&D Ent. and was wondering if you would perhaps be interseted in becoming a trainee." he breathed handing the boy his card. Taking it in his hands he looked at the man "Sure." he said with a smile. After thanking the man and watching him walk away he looked up at the sky and smiled "Just wait, I'll make you proud Minhee."

ahn sungjun(sungjun). 

Stepping in front of the large building the boy looked up and was awestruck "So this is N&D. Quite big." he said and stepped in feeling the cold air from the air conditioned building surround him. He smiled "Pretty nice place." Walking around he checked out all the different rooms and greeted the staff until finally deciding to head into practice rooms.

moon eun sung(eun sung). 

Shaking out all her nerves she took in a deep breath and cleared . She'd prepared for this moment for so long and finally managing to muster up what courage she had she stepped in and faced the judges bowing and introducing herself. "Annyeonghaesayo Moon Eun Sung imnida. "Please begin said a kind looking judge making her feel a bit less nervous, however upon hearing the music play the girl lost all signs of nervousness that she had sang beautifully. 

3 MONTHS PRIOR TO DEBUT. 

      Walking in one by one the trainees made their way into the CEO's room all anticipating the outcome of todays meeting. Turning around in his chair the man turned to face his trainees or 'children' as he liked to call them. "The time has come my children. You'll all me debuting." With wide eyes and large grins the eight looked amongst one another in excitement. "There will be 2 groups, both co-ed and there will be 2 sub-groups as well and one of the groups will debut at a later time." Everyone looked at him shocked. Taehyuk was the first to speak "Sir we're not going to debut together? Nor separated by gender?" "Nope, however the sub-units will be gender based. Anyways let me tell you the groups. The first grop to debut will be N▲MELESS the members-" The eight held their breaths in anticipation "Lee Taehyuk, Baek Euna, Han Subin, Jo Sangil, Park Younghan, and Shin Ahyeon. The six of you are scheduled to debut in 3 months as for the two of you" He points to the remaining trainees.

     "You're to be part of Eclipse and will follow after them. The managers will tell you the rest. You're all dismissed." With that the 8 left the room. Heading over to the newly appointted managers the group was briefed on what was going to happen. "As our CEO Heejun said, 6 of you will be debuting in three months under the name N▲MELESS and the 2 of you as Eclipse who will debut not long after. Meanwhile all of you shall be debuting as 2 separate sub-units, for the ladies you will be called Lunar as for you gentlemen, Solar is you're given name. Your stage info and positions will be given to you soon so for now head onto practice and we'll get that informations out to you once it is all finished. Oh and before I forget you'll all be participating in a showcase a week before debut." thier manager finished leaving the room"3 months.." Sangil said surprised.

     "But Eunsung unnie and Sungjun oppa aren't debuting with us.." said Subin sadly. Smiling at her Eunsung comforted the girl "Don't worry Subin-ah we'll follow right after besides there's still the sub-units." "That's right!" Sungjun said patting her on the head. "Well I guess we'd better head to practice now." Taehyuk stated and everyone nodded in agreement."Okay let's go then." Euna said heading into the practice rooms. Ahyeon silently followed after her as Younghan walked after them as well calling out "Wait for me."

 

author's note

 

Yay it's finally time to start the story! I just wanted to say thanks so much for applying all of you I really appreciate it! Hope you enjoyed this little chapter and up next is heir showcase which was a request from one of you so watch out for it! Who knows maybe I'll put it up today~ If there are any questions please feel free to ask! Love you all <3