N▲MELESS & Eclipse Showcase Pt. I

-- N▲MELESS -- CO-ED Group -- [Story Starting]

showcase pt. i

n▲meless & Eclipse showcase

1 week prior debut. 

Collapsing onto the floor the five breathed heavily trying to catch their breath as Euna stood there watching the others; seeing as they were done practicing for the time being the two who were sat up against the wall stood up walking towards the collapsed members. "Well done guys." Eunsung said handing thrm all towels. "Thank you." Ahyeon said gratefully taking the towel from her. "Unnie buy me food~" Subin said grabbing onto the older's hand. "Me too noona!" Cameron said doing the same. "Hyung your timing was off." Sungjun said walking up to Hyuk. "Yah! Don't you have practice. And why do you only ever tell me what I do wrong." the eldest whined. Laying there lazily William watched the whole conversation silently quite amused. "Sungjun is right! Oppa your timing is off, Subin you're off center during your parts, Ahyeon add more movement during your part, William add more expressions when you rap, and Cameron quit moving around too much." Euna commanded, the perfectionist in her seeping out. "We only have a few more hours till the showcase back to work!" "Yes ma'am.." The others said sulkily getting back to practice. 

DAY OF SHOWCASE.

Stepping out onto the stage the members smiled brightly to the audience waving and taking their seats. Seated to the right of them the emcee stood up greeting the audience. "Please give a warm welcome to NMELESS and Eclipse!" He exclaimed and the crowd roared with excitement. "So please introduce yourselves. Standing up the groups decided to introduce themselves. "1, 2 Born to be different NMELESS imnida." "From Night & Day annyeonghaesayo Eclipse imnida." "Alright now for self introductions." "Annyeonghaesayo, NMELESS's leader and sun Hyuk imnida." he said showing yet another grin causing all the girls in the audience to swoon. "Annyeonghaesayo, NMELESS's main vocal and co-leader, the moon, Euna imnida." She said with a lovely smile gaining her loud cheers. "Annyeonghaesayo William imnida." he said coolly getting everyone to scream. "Annyeonghaesayo NMELESS's shadow, Ahyeon imnida." she said shyly her male fans cheering wildly. "Annyeonghaesayo NMLESS's Main rapper and clouds Cameron imnida." he said waving happily getting all the girls to scream. "Annyeonghaesayo, NMLESS's maknae and star, Subin imnida." she said forming a heart with her arms, as the fans begin swooning. Looking to her left she ushers Sungjun forward ti begin his introduction. "Annyeonghaesayo Eclipse's solar and rapper Sungjun imnida." "Annyeonghaesayo, Eclipses's lunar and main vocal Eunsung imnida." The two said and the audience roared as they all finished their introductions and took their seats.

So before the actual performances why don't we get to know the two groups a little better first." the emcee suggests and the crowed cheers. "Alright so first off what is the meaning of your groups' names?" Holding his mic up Hyuk answers first. "Well the meaning of N▲MLESS is that we're a group who is very diverse and can adapt to any concept well so since we're not set on a single concept there isn't a name that can truly decribe our group." he said and Eunsung soon started to explain her groups name "As for eclipse the meaning of our name is just like that of an actual eclipse  it's something different and rare which is what we aim for once we have our debut." "I hear you also will be having sub-units." "Yes," Euna began "the sub-units will consist of 4 members each. Solar for the guys, and Lunar for us girls. The 2 will have completely different concepts and will contain members from both our groups." "Amazing! Well shall we continue with our conversations after seeing some performances?"  The emcee asked hearing screams for responses. "Up first we have William who will be dancing for us."

As the lights go dim the other members leave the stage, William staying behind and the music immediatelystarts. 

Following soon after Euna goes and the others follow after with each of their individual performances.

Euna's Performance

Subin

Hyuk

Cameron

Ahyeon

Eun Sung

Sungjun

After Sungjun's performance the lights turn on once more and the fans cheered loudly. Making their way back to the stage and once again take their seats. "What amazing performances! Now that you're all back I think it's a good time to get to know you all a bit more personally...

author's note

 

Till next time ya'll! Hope you liked the videos that I chose as well as the chapter. As always thank you all for reading and I love you! Hope you all have a great day :)