NaNa

Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came pretty fast in Jungkook’s opinion but he was the only one up until he noticed that Yoongi was missing. Carefully he managed to untangle himself from Jimin’s group without waking him up. “Yoongi?” Jungkook made his way out of the room and looked around before he heard music and began to follow the sound and made it to a room and he opened the door and stepped in, closing the door behind him.

He was going to say something but he stopped to listen to Yoongi rap. It sounded so nice and comforting. The lyrics had a sweet feel to them and the way Yoongi delivered them made it so much better.

The youngest walked in further and watched the other who was rapping in the recording room, but he stopped when he took notice of Jungkook standing there. The omega smiled in return and waved as Yoongi stepped out. “Why are you up so earlier?” He earned a lazy shrug from the latter. “Just doing some work instead.” Jungkook nodded in understanding and stood next to Yoongi before pointing to a button. “What does this do?”

The older turned his head to look to where Jungkook was pointing and reached out to pat the younger’s hand so he would move it away. “Don’t touch that one.” In an instant Jungkook felt an urge to press it.”

“Why not?” The omega tilted his head in confusion.

“Yah, just don’t touch it.” Jungkook laughed at Yoongi’s words and watched as the male became busy with fixing his lyrics, slowly his eyes drifted over to the button and he glanced at Yoongi before reaching out and pressing the button. Jungkook winced as the loud ringing sounded throughout the room and Yoongi groaned as he reached over to turn it off. “Sorry…” Yoongi turned his head to look at Jungkook and the male chuckled sheepishly. “You just couldn’t help yourself, huh?” He grabbed Jungkook and started to tickle the youngest. The sound of his laugh and his pleads for Yoongi to stop sounded throughout the room. Jungkook was more than ticklish, it was super easy to tickle him anywhere. “I won’t do it againnnnn” Yoongi chuckled and stopped to let Jungkook catch his breath. “Swear?”

Yoongi wiggled his fingers along Jungkook’s side, making him have another outburst of laughter. “I swear!”

They both had smiles on their faces as they watched each other. Jungkook slowly took notice of Yoongi’s change of eye color. “Your eyes are pretty..” It was almost like he was mesmerized. “They’re like an icy blue…”  The alpha nodded his head and smiled softly “It happens on special occasions to all of us.” “Special occasions?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter