Unfamilliar Faces

Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook dragged himself out of bed as his alarm clock blasted Eat by Zion.T. "Mom can I just stay home!?" He yelled loud enough for her to hear and he heard as she started laughing before calling back. "No!" He huffed and muttered under his breath as he walked over to his closet and picked out a simple outfit before heading into the bathroom. After a quick shower and running through the rest of his morning routine he was now dressed and ready for school, standing in the kitchen and nibbling on a poptart. "This , I mean home but this too." Her only reaction was to snort and ruffle his hair before sticking the keys to his car in his hand. "Go to school before I get your dad." Jungkook's eyes widened and he laughed as he kissed her cheek and hurried out the door. "Bye mom! Tell dad I said bye to him too!" She smiled and watched as her son ran off to his car, a slight worried look on her face.

His eyes were squinted as he tried to read the signs on the way to school. Jungkook was blasting Jay Park and singing along loudly as he finally made it to the school, sitting in his parked car as he gathered this things together and glanced towards the entrance of the place and mumbled to himself as he got out. It felt like almost immediately eyes were on him, I guess it was obvious that he was new since he's never been seen by these people and his scent was probably weird to them. "Just me over life..I'm yours." Jungkook laughed softly at his own joke and adjusted his backpack on his back before walking into the school, spinning the key ring on his finger as he glanced around. The first thing he noticed was a group of alphas talking to each other and gesturing over to him with broad smiles. Jungkook stood there and stared directly at them, slowly cocking his head to the side knowing that at some point they would feel awkward under his gaze. Soon enough they were shifting and purposely not looking towards him, earning a smile from Jungkook as he read the signs on the walls.

Taking a step in the direction where the office was supposedly in he ran into something which felt like a wall and he thought it was until he felt arms snake around his waist. Looking over with a disgusted look he noticed a boy who was slightly shorter than him he had a cute face, brown hair, and a nice body but who the hell was he to be touching Jungkook like this. Some students slowed to watch the scene as Jungkook cut his eyes at the male who just gave him this weird crooked smile. "New here, huh? I'm Jimin. An Alpha." Jimin moved closer and Jungkook stared at his face for a couple moments and blinked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter