Nobody But You

Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung had his head down as he stared at the light colored desk and breathed out a sigh. "Taehyung what's wrong?" Jin's voice broke through his thoughts and he glanced at the older before shaking his head. "Nothing..." Hoseok shook his head and folded his arms over his chest "When I saw Jungkook last he looked pissed off. Taehyung had to do something." Yoongi who had been minding his own business and staring out the window turned his gaze onto Taehyung and sat up slightly as he arched an eyebrow. "What did you do?" His voice was colder than usual as he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "Nothing." "Is that all you know how to say?" Yoongi didn't mean to sound so harsh but for some reason he couldn't help it, he huffed when he felt Jin nudge him in the ribs. Taehyung felt even worse under the harsh scrutiny of his friends "I didn't mean to.." Jin offered him a comforting smile and reached out to rub his back. " We know you didn't Tae..next time, just talk to him about everything. It'll be okay, hm?" Taehyung just merely nodded and Jimin scoffed and rolled his hands. "But I'm the one that can't control myself." Jin gave Jimin a look enough to make him stop.

Hoseok sat quietly and watched them before realizing that something was off. "Hey guys, where's Namjoon?" They all sat up and looked around the place before Jin got up and walked over to the window to look out of it and searched for the male's car. "HIs car isn't here...think he's with Jungkook?" The thought passed over their minds and there was some doubt since Namjoon was never the one to approach someone out of their close-knit group so it was weird. "Guys...don't you think it's weird? Jungkook just got here but I just feel the need to protect him and have him by my side." Jimin looked around at his friends in curiosity, it was odd to him that he felt this way and he watched as they all nodded. Taehyung sighed softly and shrugged his shoulders. "But I messed up, what if I ed it up for all of us and now he hates us? It would be all my fault..." Jin sighed softly and rested his cheek against his palm before shaking his head. "I saw you two at lunch Taehyung, I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't put you away so fast just because of one mistake. He'll come around." Jimin reached over and ruffled his friend's hair and offered him a smile and Taehyung managed a slight smile back. Hoseok smiled brightly and nodded his head. "It's gonna work out I know it."

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in Namjoon's car as the older drove back to the school to get his car and take the others home to their shared home. "Jungkook." Namjoon turned to the sleeping male once he was parked next to his car and he reached over to rub his back gently to wake him up. The younger groaned softly and o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter