Outfit Consultant

BTS Reactions/Imagines

What if you tried on an outfit, but you thought it didn't really "work"? How would BTS change your mind?

 

Rap Monster:

You are rockin' it!! *kisses forehead* Certainly better than I would *laugh* *serious face* You look amazing and I wish you could see it. *hugs you tightly*

 

Jungkook:

[Noona~~,] You look amazing!!! You critisize yourself too much.... *kisses your forehead*

 

Jimin:

Girl! You are so fine! *grabs your hand* *pulls you close* And you're all mine! *strong whisper* I wouldn't change you for the world!!!  *lowers voice* You look amazing in that and I wish I could show you what I see.... *kisses for head*

 

Jin:

I've seen you everyday for (pick number between 1 and 4) years... and I still can't find a single imperfection of you.... It's cute on you!! You make it work! *hugs you* *kisses forehead*

 

J-Hope:

Jagi, you look perfect!!! You're stunning!! And that's just one of the reasons why I love you so much!!  *hugs you tight*

 

V:

What do you mean?! *struts towards you with feminity* You look...... *stops in front of you* FABULOUS!!! *flips arm like whipping hair back* WERK IT!!!!

 

Suga:

*wiggles eyebrows* I think you'd look better without---   Hey! HEY!! I was kidding!!!! Stop hitting me!!  *swoops around, holding you in a hug from behind* You're absolutely beautiful... You need to know that *kisses cheek from behind*

________________________________________________________________

As always...

 

How was it? Good? Bad?

Tell me in the comments! :D

Have an idea? Message me or comment XD

Please keep any/all requests clean.  Thank you!! :D

Have fun in the ARMY!!

SWAG!!