Tying the Knot

BTS Reactions/Imagines

Welcome my new, second idea machine: Waiting-4-Canon!!!!!

Where would BTS purpose to you?

How would he act during the wedding?

What would he say for his wedding speech?

Ultimately, we all know they would say "I'm am so lucky to have a, now, wife like (Y/N)." So we will excuse, but keep it in mind, from what they would say. Not to mention the stunned and unfathamable look when you walk down the aisle.

 

Rap Monster:

On a romantic date. At an expensive, fancy resteraunt, in front of a moderate crowd

---

He would try to act formal. He would be that kind of groom who would smush the cake in your face, not you mouth. He would definitely be kissing up to your father XD When the music starts pumpin', he's out on the floor, busting out his "special" moves.

---

I am sooo happy (Y/N) said yes! I can believe she did say yes. I'm so lucky.

 

Jungkook:

On the beach, at sunset. Scarce to no audience.

---

He would be extremely shy, especially around your family member. He would try to stay by your side as much as possible.

---

[Noona~,] You're mine now! No one can take you from me! *hugs you tightly*

 

Jimin:

Behind stage, after performance. Adiquate audience: backstage crew, other K-Pop groups, BTS, etc.

---

Jimin would try to make a good impression on all of your family members. He would want you to hook arms with him as you walk around.

---

(Y/N) stole my heart the moment I saw her. She was absolutely breathtaking, as she is everyday.

 

Jin:

BTS meeting/get-together. BTS crew as audience.

---

Jin would keep everything in order. He would be the very formal person, but in a good way.

---

I can't wait for the life ahead of me with (Y/N). We will have a very beautiful family together.

 

J-Hope:

A carnival, on the announcement stage. Major audience.

---

J-Hope would be a conservative crazy: having fun then thinking he was being to childish. He would converse well with anyone and everyone. I think he would get the most jealous if, during the dancing, another guy asks you to dance, even if it is just a family member.

---

I will always be there for you, (Y/N). I will always be by your side, 'til the very end.

 

V:

On stage/a game/reality show. Worldwide audience. {But, y'know, I couldn't turn him down anyway}

---

He would be all over the place, but not in a chaotic way. He would play with a lot of the little kids and holding babies. He would strut his stuff when the music blasts from the speakers. He would definitely smash the cake in your face {don't lie, you'd do it to him too}. He would probably ask if he could throw the bouquet. He might cry as you walk down the aisle.

----

I can't believe she said yes... *goes into full detail of how the purposal unfolded, acting out all the charactors himself*

 

Suga:

A park, on a fair weather day. Small audience.

---

Definitely would cry during the ceremony. He would be uncomfortable in the wedding setting but would deal with it because he just married the woman of his dreams. He would probably make his own mixtape just for the wedding, producing each and every song that was on it.

---

Uhm... I'm not worthy for such an angel as (Y/N). But I am so undescribably estatic that I found the woman of my dreams and now the woman of my life. *gummy smiles* *tears are shed*

____________________________________________________

Again! Welcome my second idea machine, Waiting-4-Canon!!!!! She provided the idea for this amazing reaction/imagine!!!

_____________________________________________

As always...

 

How was it? Good? Bad?

Tell me in the comments! :D

Have an idea? Message me or comment XD

Please keep any/all requests clean.  Thank you!! :D

Have fun in the ARMY!!

SWAG!!