Elder Sister {R}

BTS Reactions/Imagines

I got a request by Aotsuki05: You are the elder sister of BTS. I'm not quite sure if you (Aotsuki05) meant BTS is now younger or they are normal age and you (reader) are older than them... We'll see how it turns out..... child version BTS (1), and current aged BTS (2)..... Let's pretend you're (bts +you (reader)) are a good 2-5 years apart.

Rap Monster:

1) *cries* Noona~~~~~~~!!!! *sobs* (you scurry to Namjoon) (you asked what happened) I was carrying my toy to play out side, and I tripped and fell and broke it!!! *sobs* I scraped my knee, too!!!!! (coos and shushes him) *stops crying* My boo-boo stopped hurting *giggle* Noona made it feel better!!

2) {THUD} *grunts in frustration* Noona?? (you race in, asking what happened) I... uh... kinda broke the chair......... (you laugh hysterically) It's not funny!!!! *grumbles*

 

Jungkook:

{Note: middle of the night}

1) Noona? (you sit up in bed) Noona~~?? *starts crying slightly* (you get up and walk to him) Noona! I had a nightmare and the monsters under my bed are scaring me *sobs* *hugs you tightly*

{Note: early morning}

2) Noona? (you sit up in bed) Noona? Are you asleep? (you grunt) Noona~, I'm hungry...

 

Jimin:

1) Noona!! Watch what I can do!!  *shows off dance moves* (you giggle) (you compliment him on his skillz)

2) Noona!!! I can't find my favorite snapback!!! Have you seen it? (you groan)

 

Jin:

{Not actually how Jin got the goods in the kitchen... Thought it would be cute}

1) Noona~, can you show me how to cook?? *inches towards stove* (you scramble to move all sharp objects out of reach and shooed him away from the shove) (you lecture him on cooking safety)

2) *serves homemade food to BTS members* {BTS compliments on the cuisine} I learned from the very best!!! *hugs you*

 

J-Hope:

1) Noona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!! *sobs... HARD* (you run into his room) There's monsters in the closet!! *sob* I know it!! (you open the closet wide open so he could see inside) *sob* What about under my bed?!?! (you kneel on the floor) (you pull out his tennis shoes from under the bed) *slowly stops crying* *hugs you very tightly*

2) *screams* Why do I have to watch this movie with you?? {jumpscare on screen} *yelps* *runs out of the room*

 

V:

1) *dances around the house* Noona! Wanna play with me? Look! I'm a dino-o---d--dinossss--dinosorsss {yes, indicating he doesn't know how to say dinosaurs} (you giggle) RAWR!! *chases you around the house* *pounces on you* {you both land in a heap, laughing estaticly}

2) *jumps in front of you* Noona! Wanna play with me? I'm a scary dinosaur!!!! RAWR RAWR RAWR!!! *fake attacks you* {you both fall to the floor in a pile, laughing hard}

 

Suga:

1) Noona! Guess what? When I grow up.... I'm gonna be the most swaggy swag swagger swaggiest musician to ever swag!! (you giggle) I wrote a song... You wanna hear it? *sings way off key*

2) Noona! Guess what? I'm gonna conquer the music nation with my swag music. That's a fact. *boops you on the nose* I wrote a song... you wanna hear it? *presses play on computer, letting loose smooth beats and funky rhythms* *starts rapping hardcore to the music*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request met!! Going out to Aotsuki05!!!! Did you like it? Was it good?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Good? Bad?

Tell me in the comments! :D

Have any ideas or requests? Message me or comment XD 

Please keep any/all requests clean.  Thank you!! :D

Have fun in the ARMY!!