Short girlfriend

BTS Reactions/Imagines

I am rather short XD....  So... How woud BTS react to having a short girlfriend?

 

Rap Monster:

Namjoon is so freakin tall!! I feel like he'd be the kind of boyfriend who would whine that you're not paying attention to him, snatch your phone away, holding it high over his head... well above your reach. You would respond by whining and jumping to get your precious stolen item back. In the process of retreiving your phone, Namjoon would giving you a massive bear hug, engolfing you in his embrace. He would then give you your phone back and apologize by kissing you on the forehead.

 

Jungkook:

Jungkook would love having a short girlfriend. He would pamper you, but tease you as well. Much like Rap Mon, he would take you beloved belongings and place them on high shelves or in high places.

 

Jin:

Jin would think you were so cute. He would give you piggy back rides and more or less spoil you for being so friggin cute. Jin would also make everything as accessable to you as possible, or at least provide a stool.

 

Jimin:

Jimin would absolutely appreciate having a short girlfriend. Mainly because he gets so much crap for being short himself. Jimin would want to carry you on his back whenever possible. He would also pinch your cheeks and coo over how much aegyo you have for being so small.

 

J-Hope:

Hobi would absolutely adore you. He would constant coo over you, exclaiming how extremely adorable you are. He would ask you to do aegyo to fit your petite size. He would carry you on his back and sometimes on his shoulders. Also, like Jin, he would absolutely spoil you rotten. You would probably win every fight [if you actually had any] just for being extra cute in his eyes.

 

V:

Taehyung would be estatic. But he would take it to a more.... odd... level.... He would pick out outfits, asking, almost to the point of begging, you to wear them, calling you his life size dress up doll. He would dress you up and then show you off to the other members saying "Isn't she the cutest???" He would constantly ask you to do aegyo. If you are acting naturally extra cute, he would buy you ice cream for absolutely no reason.

 

Suga:

Yoongi would think it's cool. He may not act excited on the outside, but on the inside, he thinks you are so adorable. He wouldn't really treat you any different than if you were a few inches taller. He might tease you now and then, making the stupid "How's the weather down there" joke.

 

 

------------------------------------------

Sorry!!!  I don't know if it's any good DX It's my first reaction ever!!! Tell me what you think. If you have any ideas, let me know!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

{Author's note written after chapter 17 was written} 

I noticed that I get most of my views only on this particular reaction.... I'm not upset or anything.... I just want to encourage you to look at my newer work... I feel that my work improves over the span of my first 17 chapters. So plz don't judge my writing skills solely on this reaction!!! I mean you don't have to if you don't want to.. But I encourage you to at least consider looking at the latest pieces.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

SWAG!!