Confused

Same old love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After with happened the other day, jiyeon became distant with hyomin and she's always trying to make an excuse not to meet with her. Instead she invited iu, her bestfriend to come over to her house to hang out and ask something that has been bugging her. 

 

"hey, what's up?"

"nothing, but can you come over?"

"thought you wouldn't ask seriously"

"sorry, been busy these days. i'll make it up to you today"

"make sure" even though they are talking through the phone jiyeon can sense that iu is glaring while talking to her. which made the girl smile a bit.

.

In 20 minutes, iu is already at jiyeon's door step ringing the door bell.

 

"jiyeon-ah, if you weren't my bestfriend I would think you forgot about me already "

"yah, stop being dramatic i'm the one who needs help" jiyeone became serious in an instant

 

Jiyeon told iu to talk in her bedroom like what they always do with luna when they are gossiping about someone. Iu asked jiyeon why she's being weird and this is the first time she saw her like that. " you know i'm your bestfriend, right? you can tell me anything" said iu while reassuring jiyeon. She cleared first before speaking because she's nervous on how iu will take it. " aniya, it's just that..i think i like this someone"."that's great, jiyeon-ah. it's good to be back on the dating scene after your break up with seungho'' said  iu. "that someone is actually a SHE" jiyeon emphasizing the word. " okay..what's up with her?" said iu sounding like it's not a big deal for her. " i've dated a girl once..you know" comforting her friend to make her open up a bit more. "i'm confused about my feelings, if i really like her and i'm just trying to ignore the attraction or it's just all in my mind, playing tricks on me. either way, i don't know if i can even accept myself for liking a girl. I dont know how my parents will react. what my closed friends would think. what other people would think!" said jiyeon with worried face." hey, take one step at a time. you don't need to figure all these things out right now but know that luna and i are just here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter