Hyomin

Same old love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                      

 

 

 

My mom left last friday, she went back to the states which means I'm alone. I don't know when will she comeback, and I'm used to it. Should I invite someone over? nevermind I'm way too lazy to get out off bed. It's just me and my phone against the world.

" Don't you ever leave me, arachi?" facing the phone and about to kiss it when suddenly it buzzes indicating that someone messaged her. she opened her phone only to find out that it was a spam.

"seriously? spam?"

Since I got nothing to do might as well just stalk seungho, I was about to type his name when I remeber that I blocked him months ago. "Who am I going to search then?" asking herself. "What's her name again? lee..k-yuri, right, lee kyuri". 

" Wah...is she allowed to post this picture. It's way too revealing, but she's hot though." 

"who's this hot person you're talking about?" said the person while raising her eye brow

"hyo-hyomin? I didn't notice you there, what brings you here?" did she just caught my gay ?..

"probably because you're way too preoccupied looking at your phone" 

"mianhae, so why are you here?" 

"you didn't call me the moment you landed in korea, I'm hurt'' said hyomin while pouting her lips

"mian, you should stay for the night and hang out like old times. What do you say?"

"arraseo"

 

The night went on just like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter