Heart Strings

Same old love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon can't sleep properly that night after the said rumor about her and taehyung as a couple. She is still hesitant on dating him, because of hyomin. "Should I take the risk? but what if she only sees me as her younger sister. And if she actually do like me, am I ready to face the consequences of my actions? " that's is all the questions in jiyeon's head. After an hour of thinking she made up her mind to meet with taehyung first and just see what happens.

 

Jiyeon's Pov

 

I texted taehyung that I need to talk to him on luch break about something and I know for sure he has and idea what I am about to say. I really can't figure myself out, maybe I should just tell him everything. Fingers crossed

 

*jiyeon and taeyung are walking on the hallway*

 

"I'll tell it straight to the point. I just, don't wanna waste your time...on me" said jiyeon being impatient. "you don't like me, do ya? I'll be frank with you as well, I really find you attractive the moment I tranferred here. It's just a wishful thinking that I might actually get the chance to date you" said taehyung. ''if you really want to date me, then we can just pretend. I'm just kidding unless you want to?" waiting for him to respond. " but why do I sense that you're doing this to make someone jealous?", taehyung. " cause it is" short but blunt answer from jiyeon.''you know I can just find someone if you reject me and not settle for pretending to be someone's boyfriend, right? Okay, I'm in" said taehyung. ''you really are unbelievable, jinja. Thank you, I guess..", jiyeon. " no worries, just helping a friend out. We're friends already, right?" taeyung raising an eyebrow. "dork" jiyeon smiled, and left him.

.

.

.

Hyomin's Pov

Ever since jiyeon came back, I can't help but be involve in her every day doing. She has the right to date whoever she wants, that's her life. Even if I'm dying of jealousy, but who am I to complain? here I am dating a guy who I don't give a damn about just for the sake of forgetting my feelings for her. I know I'm a coward but I promised her sister, to look after jiyeon, not date her. She will for sure kill me if she founds out I have feelings for jiyeon for years now. I'm torn out on what to decide. Before it was seungo ho and now this guy? If only I have the guts to step up my game, maybe life wouldn't be this complicated. For now all I can do is sigh with everything that is happening.

.

.

My manager told me I'm off today. Finally, a well needed rest plus I get to be with jiyeon. I woke up early to make some breakfast for the both of us. Usually at this time, jiyeon should be awake and getting ready for school but I can't hear her showering. I made my way to her room to wake her up. I first knock on the door and said I'm coming in. I saw her still on her bed, probably still day dreaming by the look on her face. " jiyeon-ah, wake up" shaking her body for her to wake up. " fine you leave me with no choice" I remove her blanket agressively and to my surprise she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter