Round 14: JUST TELL HER!

Me vs. Chicken

I was walking around, trying to avoid Yoogeun whenever I could. If the kid came near me, he might want me to hold him, but then I might drop him! Aigoo..I feel like ripping my hair out.

I came into the kitchen and saw Minki cooking breakfast and Yoogeun was hanging onto her leg. I turned my head to the side. She looked like a mom. I smiled. With her back to me, I was tempted to just grab her from the back and kiss her cheek. But I couldn't..I sat at the bar and pouted.

Key came in with a bright smile on but Minki didn't notice. Yoogeun smiled at him. Key pretended that he was about to chase him. I wish I could be that good with kids. I do care about Yoogeun it was jsut so hard. >.<

Minki was busy cooking kimchi and didn't notice what was going on around her until Key wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

I stood up fast. Eyes wide. He just....WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minki smiled at him and Key started chasing Yoogeun. I was frozen. Mouth open, eyes wide. I did not just see that.....

"YA! ONEW!" I blinked rapidly and saw Minki looking at me. "I shouldn't have to call you so many times." She said. "And don't break the spoon." She turned back to the kimchi.

I looked at the metal spoon in my hands, I bent it. >.< Was I that shocked? Angry? Aish...I thought she was in love with ME! How can she let Key kiss her? That was something only couples did!!

I must investigate.

"Hey, Minki." She turned to me with a smile. My heart started to melt.

FOCUS ONEW! I mentally slapped myself.

"Are you and..K-"

"Hyung!" Taemin tackled me before I could finish.

"What?!" I was agitated. Key can't kiss her....That was reserved for only me~~I whined in my head.

"I missed you~!" Taemin sang.

Seriously? This little Maknae interuppted me....because he missed me? Aigoo..He's lucky I love him.

I ruffled his hair and smiled, shoving him off of me in the process.

"What smells good?" Minho asked as he and Jonghyun came in.

AIGOO!! Now I can't ask her.

"Kimchi!" Minki announced.

"Let me help you." Key came and took the food from her and brought it to the table.

Dang it~I should have offerred first.

"Aren't you going to come eat Hyung?" I came back to reality and saw them staring at me. I smiled awkwardly and joined them.

Minki and Key were taking care of Yoogeun like he was their own kid. I narrowed my eyes.

I looked around the table and saw Jonghyun giving them fervent glances. That's not a good sign...

"Ya! You two are making me sick." Minho complained.

Did he know something? Key and Minki weren't d-d-d-d-d-a--Aigoo I can't even think it! I mentally gagged.

"Does the food taste bad Onew?" Minki looked at me.

Don't stare at me with those browns eyes.........

"Ani. It's good." I smiled at her. She smiled back and turned around only to be met by chopsticks with kimchi from Key. Grrrr....

"OK!" Jonghyun stood up. "What's going on here?" Thank you Jonghyun, thank you.

I looked at the two expectantly.

They looked at each other with innocent eyes.

"Key and I are dating."

"WHAT?" We all said together.

"What about Jinki?" Taemin asked. Giving a frantic look to me.

"Well, Key and I talked about it and I figured he was right. Jinki probably has a girlfriend now and I can't hold on to him forever. It's time I moved on. As much as I still want to see him. I think it's better for me if I move along with my life." Minki explained.

I felt like my heart just got ripped out. I slumped down in my seat and just stared at my food.

"Excuse me a moment." Key said. He stood up and kissed Minki's forehead. I think I broke my wooden chopsticks. But in my imagination it was Key's neck.

"Excuse me too." I said and followed Key out.

When I left the room I saw Key staring at me with both hands on his hips.

"What are you doing?" I growled at him.

"What do you mean?" Key smirked.

*~*~*~*~*Key's POV*~*~*~*~*

Onew was mad. I could tell. He was hardly ever like this, unless he was just joking. But when Onew's mad, watch out.

He grabbed me by my collar. "You know how I feel about her." He growled at me. Onew was so scary right now. I swallowed.

"You should have told her before I snatched her away."

Onew brought one hand back like he was about to punch me but ubruptly let me go.

"I know." He pressed his head against the wall, breathing heavy.

Darn this kid. He really loves her. I softened.

"Onew. Just tell her."

"I can't." He mumbled.

"Why?"

"I don't want to say goodbye."

"You need a better reason than that." I told him. He turned his head to look at me. He looked so sad and heartbroken. Gosh, he should tell her and get it over with.

"What do you mean?"

"Isn't that selfish? I mean, you already know she loves you. The way her face lights up when she talks about you. Or how she tore apart her room looking for the ring you gave her. Or the fact that she's dying. You should be grabbing up any chance you got to spend with her."

He thought a moment. "Isn't that greedy?"

I laughed. "Still making excuses. You're just scared."

"Am not!" He denied pushing off the wall.

"You are! You're just scared. Maybe you're scared to let her back in because she might just leave you again. But do you think that's fair to her? She's obviously looking for you! As Jinki! Why can't you just go to her? She needs Jinki more now than ever." I told him. Sometimes I really felt like the Hyung here.

"I can't." He mumbled.

"JUST TELL HER!" I yelled.

"Tell me what?" Onew's head snapped and looked over at Minki.

Uh-oh.

________________

WAHAHAHAHAHA!! Mianhae it's a little short. But I'm building up to something so stick with me!!!!!!!!!

Comment replies::: ( I wish there was an easier way to do this. >.<)

zarifah_nr: yeah me 2 !!! thanks to my aunt XDD and btw wooooooooow... O.O update soon~ 

Me: Haha! What a smart aunt! ^-^

-*-*-*-*-*

xmerbx :
Ugh, when is he going to tell herrrrr? :S
I like Onew's personality in this story <3
 

Me: He might tell her soon~ ^-^
Awe! Thanks! I wanted to stick to the real him as much as possible. (I prob failed though. X|

-*-*-*-*-*

OnTaeSupporter:
ONEW, JUST TELL HER!!
YOU CAN KISS HER AND HUG HER ALL YOU WANT!!!!
 

Me: Wahahaha!! Don't worry! He's getting there!! Hehe. ^-^

-*-*-*-*-*

daydreamergirl11:
Wow it is so cute how he is afraid to hold small things because of his past!!!! These guys are so funny around the kids!!! 
 

Me: I thought so too! But I"m sure he's better now. I mean, Hello Baby was so long ago!

-*-*-*-*-*-*

BLOOP2530:
aaaaaaaahhhhh glargerschmuff ONEW JUST TELL HER ALREADY!!!! when he talks about the dog thing in hello baby its like near the middle or end -_- its soo far away wut if she goes ..."upstairs"
 

Me: Haha, weeeeeeell. There's always when the show airs. Surely she won't miss that. ;D

------------

REMEMBER! I love comments! So, don't be shy!! >.< Thank you so much for supporting you guys!!! Saranghae!