chapter 1

Dream High 2 - Rian's Take

*Slap*

JB's face now had a pink mark of a hand print.
 
-Flashback-
JB walked into the laundry room to see Rian sitting on top of the table. 
"You do your own laundry now?" JB asked without giving her a single look. 
"I guess" she lied.
"I don't see any clothes in the machine," he replied.
Rian looked at the washer and then smiled at him.
"Shouldn't you be practicing with your partner? That's irresponsible of you," JB declared.
Before Rian could speak, he continued...
And with that, Rian slapped his face and stomped off. 
He watched her as she left him this time, when in the past, he was the one to leave her.
 
Rian walked into the main hall to see a bunch of girls crowding around. 
"Oppa, you're so cute!"
"How are you so hot"
"You look like you can be an idol" 
She walked over to the large crowd.
"What's going on?" Rian asked a random girl.
"There's a new transfer kid" the girl replied.
Rian searched for the new kid and finally her eyes met his.
He was looking at her and she just gave a glare.
"Oppa, what's your name?" his new fan asked
"I'm Shiwoo" he bowed his head towards everyone.
Rian then walked away towards the practice room.
She needed to get all her anger out, and the only way she could was to dance. 
 
 
 
JB went into his room and lied on his bed. 
He reached out for the Rubix cube that Shin Haesung had given him the day his father passed away.
That day was also the day he had broken up with Rian.
This Rubix cube in his hand helped him throughout his struggles of fulfilling his dad's dream.
It helped him when he was sad and was falling apart.
With that, he had forgotten about Rian and fell in love with Haesung.
He saw how the others were bullying her and telling her that she has no potential which reminded him of himself in the past.
Everyone believed that he couldn't make it beefing an idol but he proved them wrong.
 
Shin Haesung was the girl with no potential--that's what everyone said. Although it's not official, people made rumours that JB and Haesung were having a thing. No one believed it until they saw him wiping her tears away on the ground. She had tried to make friends by giving each person an apple only to find out that they all put it back in her locker. Witnesses described JB coming to the rescue like he was her Prince Charming. That was when people started to ignore JB. Girls would stalk him and give him constant gifts but now, he's changed. Some of his fans left because his motivation left. His love for being an idol disappeared. 
 
 
Shiwoo was walking past until he noticed Rian dancing in the practice room. 
He watched her dance for a moment but then decided to keep moving to his destination. 
Reaching the office, the principal told him to sit down. 
"Meet the president of Oz Entertainment, Lee Kang Chul" principal Joo Jung Wan pointed his two hands towards the guy next to him.
Shiwoo bowed his head.
"I've heard you caused trouble for your previous school," the president was serious.
"However. I've also heard you sing, you can have a great future ahead of you. Why don't you-" 
"Thanks. But no thanks," Shiwoo stood up and walked out of the room without any other words.
 
Rian danced and danced until she was sweaty.
After some hard practicing, Rian stopped.
She looked at herself in the mirror and said 
"He changed because of her... But what about me? I'm still here."

hows the story so far ? comment below, subscribe, and enjoy reading !