The feeling is mutual

School life
Please log in to read the full chapter

As Friday came, I did my morning routine and hurried I to school. I still don't know how I should behave in front of HanGeng right now. Him confessing still feels like a dream. I don't know what to do.

As I came up to school, everyone was looking at me. Have I done something now again? I thought to myself as I continued to walk to my classroom. As I entered the school itself, I saw Heechul and he saw me. "Oppa!" I yelled and ran up and hugged him. "Hi Fay. Lovely to see you today. I heard what happened. It's the talk of the school. The reserved HanGeng falling for the new girl." He said, teasing me and I blushed at that. "Oppa, I don't know what to do. I don't know if I like him or not. Do you have some advice?" I asked him honestly. "You are asking me? Fay, aren't you cute? You have come to right man. I'll help you." Heechul said smirking, like he has something bad going on.

"Oppa, between us, it was my first kiss. Please don't tell anyone that." I said with a small voice, making him look at me. "Fay.. Don't worry. I have a brilliant idea. It will make HanGeng happy too. Just wait until lunch break. He'll come and see you. I promise." Heechul said and hugged me once again before he left. I sighed and walked to my class. 

Outside, Krystal stood and waited for me. "Fay. You need to brace yourself. Someone saw you two and took a photo. It hangs on the board inside the classroom." She said and looked at me. Krystal saw my face drop and she grabbed my hand. "I'll go with you. Don't worry. Just be yourself." She said and I nodded.

As I walked in, I saw the picture. My heartbeat was faster than ever and I suddenly felt sick. Someone saw the kiss. Youngbae saw my expression and ran up to me. "Fay, are you okay?" I just shook my head and felt my body growing heavier. "Youngbae.." I was trying to say something but my conscious faded and everything just went black.

 

HanGeng POV
So, yesterday might not have gone so well. Fay ran away after I confessed. I couldn't help it though. When I saw her fall, my body moved on its own and I took the fall for her. By accident, her lips and mine met and we kissed. Even if it was by accident, I felt the butterflies in my stomach. As she said that I could just forget it, my emotions got the best of me. I confessed. I need her to know that I like her. Even if we don't know each other that well, I know that I like her. I can feel that. I am pretty reserved of myself. I don't open up to many people, but Fay manage to make me feel better. I want her to like me too. I don't know what to do. 

As I got to school, I noticed that everyone looked at me. It probably got out that I like Fay. Hope she doesn't care about the rumor. As I walked to class, I heard a scream and Taeyang ran out of the classroom with Fay in his arms. "What happened?" I asked, anger and worry filled my voice as I walked up to him. "She fainted. Krystal told her about the picture. I don't know why she fainted though." Taeyang said and I noticed how close he held her. 

"I'll take her. Give her to me." I said and I heard how my voice was filled with jealousy. "Sure. Here. I'll take down the picture and make them not try to about this." He told me and I nodded as I took Fay in my arms. She looked so fragile and she had a pained expression on her face. What happened? Is it my fault? As I walked with her to the nurse, people looked at us but I didn't care. I like her. I don't care what people are gonna say about me liking her. She is smart, funny, pretty, she understand people's feelings and make them like her from the moment they meet her. I can't help liking her. Even if I might have leave Korea one day, I'll get her to like me somehow.

As I got to the nurses office, Becca was there. I've been there a couple of times so I got to know her. "Becca! I need help!" I yelled as I got inside. She ran up to me and looked really worried. "Who is she? Why happened? What did you do, Hannie?" Becca asked me, worried about Fay. "Her name is Fay. She is new here. She's from Sweden, like you. She fainted. I don't really know what happened but..." I said and looked down at Fay, worry filling my facial expression. "Hannie, you fell for her, didn't you?" She asked and I nodded. "Aww, my cute dongseng has finally fallen in love. I've been waiting for the day you'd tell me this. After all, foreigners must stand together. So she is from Sweden, huh?" Becca asked me again and I nodded. She pointed at a bed and I put Fay down gently. 

"Hannie, you wanna talk to me? I need update on Fay and on you know what?" She told me and I nodded. "Fay came to the school, starting this Monday. I met her the first time on Tuesday. She already has degrees in classical music and in some languages. She is a bright and bubbly girl. I think it was love at first sight for me. I met her and some others at the café close to school and everything seemed normal. Then she didn't come to school on Wednesday and when I saw her again yesterday, she was crying in Heechuls chest. Apparently some guys tried to flirt with Amber and the others and she told them to stop and the called her fatty and a ing foreigner." I told her in a really angry voice. Becca nodded and I continued. "I helped her during lunch to calm down and she was behaving normally. Then I made her watch me train in the afternoon. I wanted to hug her afterwards but she said I smelled and ran and I chased her. But she fell, so I grabbed her and she fell on me instead. Then, by accident, we kissed." I said and ducked my head in embarrassment. "Aww, my little Hannie is in love and she took your first kiss. But wonder why she fainted? Hannie, are you gonna stay and wait for her?" Becca asked and I nodded. "Then you'll wait outside. I'll check on her but I think she just stressed out about something. Just wait a while and I'll get you when she wakes up." Becca told me an I nodded. I looked at Fay one more time before I left. Hope everything is alright.

 

Fay POV
As

Please log in to read the full chapter