one

Blacklist

Wonwoo is not an introvert person but he’s not the type to talk much. That’s why he doesn’t have many friends. He is simply a good listener, the type who will listen to all of your problem without complaining and even he gives advice sometimes. But no one, even his bestfriend know about his problem.

~

That evening, wonwoo went home alone. Soonyoung slash wonwoo’s self-proclaimed bestfriend couldn’t go home with him because he’s now dating the pink fairy from music departement named lee jihoon. How could someone who beg to be your bestie leave you alone? Soonyoung even said that friendship is more important than relationship. ‘Yeah, yeah, now our friendship turned into friend’, said wonwoo inside his head. Wonwoo swear that he will write soonyoung’s name on his blacklist note.

Wonwoo is not the type to hate someone easily but he has blacklist for sure. His blacklist only contained two names (or three since he’s going to write kwon-damn-soonyoung soon) that he hates the most.

  1. Choi Seungcheol

Reason: wonwoo’s ex-bf


That day seungcheol confessed to wonwoo under cherry blossom tree. It was spring. The scenery was awesome to start a love life. And wonwoo’s heart beats like it would burst anytime. Wonwoo said yes. Beautiful smile appeared on seungcheol’s face. He hugged wonwoo and kissed him, making wonwoo’s pale face redder than ever.

Soon, they become hottest couple around school. No one would expect that seungcheol the basket team’s captain would date wonwoo the quite boy. It’s not that wonwoo is ugly. Infact, wonwoo is quite handsome that made boys and girls fall for him. It just because wonwoo is too quite that made the others didn’t think that wonwoo searched for lover and became hesitant to make a move.

Seungcheol treated wonwoo sweatly. He would ask what wonwoo wanted to eat, where he went, wether he arrived at home safely or not. Small things that always made wonwoo’s heart flutter. Seungcheol would get jealous when wonwoo is being too close with anyone, even if seungcheol knew that they’re just friend. On weekend, they would date on various places that wonwoo didn’t know anymore if they’re still in korea or fairytale. Seungcheol would constantly say ‘i love you’ but wonwoo would hide his face because his head is burning then seungcheol would laugh and kiss wonwoo under the moonlight.

Seungcheol is a year older than wonwoo but that made him way more mature. Anyone would think that wonwoo was kinda scary because his poker face. But actually wonwoo is cutie patootie. Wonwoo would unconsciously pout his lips when he dislike something. Wonwoo is bad at cooking so he would freak out when he constantly failed at cooking something for seungcheol. Wonwoo liked cuddling with seungcheol. Wonwoo liked to kiss seungcheol. Wonwoo liked seungcheol. Wonwoo love seungcheol. And that made seungcheol super satisfied.

They celebrated new year eve together. They found their favourite bakery for the first time that day and seungcheol got his own apartment. Wonwoo is always wondering if seungcheol came from aristocrate family because how could he got his own apartment while still being senior in high school. But seungcheol always said everything that he got was from his part time salary.

While people count down for new year, wonwoo got his first with seungcheol in seungcheol’s apartment. It was mind blowing and wonwoo simply couldn’t forget that day.

Time flew so fast. It’s gaduation day. Wonwoo cried because seungcheol was graduated and won’t be able to go to school and spent more time together like before because seungcheol will get super busy as freshman and he will get busy as senior. Seungcheol hugged him and assured him that everything will be okay.

The first time they met after graduation was when their first anniversary. Seungcheol bring him to the beach. It was the first time they went to the beach together. Seungcheol gave him a bracelet. It is so beautiful. It made wonwoo worried because it looked expensive and he didn’t prepare anything. Seungcheol said,”Don’t worry,it’s not expensive and you are the most beautiful present to me”. Cheesy Seungcheol striked so hard.

August 8th, seungcheol birthday. Wonwoo bought seungcheol’s favourite cake on their favourite bakery. Wonwoo entered the apartemen building and went to the 8th floor where seungcheol’s apartment was. Wonwoo stood still at the front of the door after he heard of someone from inside the apartemen. He tried to think positive that maybe seungcheol just watched some .

With his shaking hand, he entered the password of seungcheol’s apartemen. It’s so messy inside the apartemen. Chairs and tables were disorganized, clothes were found everywhere even in bathroom, bottles of alcohol, and that white sticky thing that wonwoo couldn’t help to think of what it was.

‘Please, it’s not true! Seungcheol i trust you! I trust you...’

Wonwoo keeps hoping that it is not true. But the sight inside the bedroom finally broke his heart. He couldn’t held his tears any longer after he saw seungcheol having with yoon jeonghan from the same university as seungcheol. He knew the rumour around the school that seungcheol is cheating with the goddess of his university but he brushed it off because lack of evidence.

Seungcheol is frozen when he saw wonwoo crying. His mind is blank.

“Babe, your boyfriend is here. Or should i say soon to be ex-boyfriend? You’re going to break up with him for me right, honey?” Jeonghan’s words make wonwoo cry harder. He forced his legs to leave seungcheol apartment without caring that seungcheol is calling him.

Wonwoo locked himself in his room for two days one night only to cry over seungcheol. After his sense back he stops crying and try to move on. He went out of his room and heading to kitchen to eat everything that edible. Wonwoo cursed to himself why he straved himself to death. No. he won’t die just because of seungcheol.

He collected all the things that related to seungcheol, packed it on boxes, sold it.

No. It’s serious.

He sold it.


Hi~! I hope you like the first chapter :D

Tbh, i planned this to be oneshot but meanie idea won't come to my mind after i finished this part 

Thanks, see ya~!