06date

Gangster Love

It was 2pm and Amber was not ready to go with Myungsoo.

“Ya! Jiyongaa~ Should I go with that Guy?” Amber asked him.

“It’s on you. If you want to go leaving me all alone in this house I will be here all board waiting for you.” Jiyong said making a cute yet sad face.

“Ok… ok you can come with me.Get ready by three and we will leave then.” Amber said going to her room. Man who can avoid that cute face.

“Ya Amber you look awesome.” Jiyong said looking at her.

She wore this:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“thanks now let’s go” she said and they both left the house.

On the other side Myungsoo was all excited to go on a date with Amber he was happy that no one will be there to disturb there sweet moment. He was all dressed up nicely.

He wore this:

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                      

 

                                                                   ________________________________________________________

Myungsoo was waiting for Amber to come. He was so excited to meet her.

And what he saw shocked him. There she was holding hand with Jiyong and coming towards him.

“Hy Myungsoo” Jiyong said looking straight at him.

“What the hell are you doing here Jiyong?” Myungsoo was very angry at what he saw.

“Ya don’t talk to him like that.” Amber said acting all protective for Jiyong.

“Amber I said that this was a date for us. Why did you bring him with you?” Myungsoo was still angry.

“Ya we all can go together. If you don’t like it then we can go on our separate ways.” Amber Brought Jiyong with her because she did not wanted to feel awkward around Myungsoo.

“OK we can go together.” Myungsoo said taking Amber’s hand in his and walked forward.

They went to a coffee shop and sat at the corner.

“Amber what would you like to have?” Myungsoo asked her making a cute face.

“She loves American latte. So please order it for both of us.” Jiyong said looking at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was getting irritated with Jiyong and without saying a word he went and brought their coffee.

Here you go. He gave the Latte to Amber gently and then just handed the other one to Jiyong.

“So amber what do you like to eat?”Myungsoo asked her.

“She loves chicken.” Jiyong said looking at Amber.

“I asked her not you Jiyong.” Myungsoo said he just wanted to take his gun out and shoot him but again he wanted to be a gentleman in front of her.

Amber chuckled looking at both the boys fighting over her.

“Boys stop it.” she said standing up.

“OK. OK Amber sit down.” Jiyong said pulling her back to her seat.

They all talked a lot and Amber and Myungsoo became close to each other.

Myungsoo’s phone started to ring and when he saw who it was he knew that it was urgent so he went to pick it up.

“Sungyeolaa what is wrong. Why did you call?” Myungsoo asked him.

“Yaa you need to come here right now we got some information about Black rose.” Sungyeol said.

“WHAT? Are you serious? I am coming there right now.” With that he hanged up the phone and went inside.

“Amber I am so sorry I have to go now and Jiyong please take care of her.” Myungsoo said while gathering all his things. He wanted to stay with her but he had no choice.

“OK! I understand you can go.” Amber said standing up.

“Sorry.” Myungsoo said and left Amber and Jiyong alone.

Amber and Jiyong also left the café and there was an awkward silence between them.

“Amber you know you’re not allowed to fall in love with him.” Jiyong said looking at her.

“Ya I know. You don’t need to remind he that.” Amber said looking away from him.

Jiyong was too late. He should have reminded her sooner. She…she started to have feeling for Myungsoo.

She was in love with him.

________________________________________________________________________________________

how was the chapter. do comment and tell me ^_^