37rider

Gangster Love

He searched the whole school but she was nowhere to be found.

“Where is she?” he thought. Then it clicked. He ran to the rooftop and when he entered he saw Amber sitting down and listening music.

 

Myungsoo went near her and sat down beside her. He looked at her and then took one earphone and enjoyed the song. Amber looked at him and pulled her earphone out of his ears.

 

“What are you doing here?” Amber asked him.

“I am proud of you. Shall we go out for dinner?” He asked and looked at her.

“Oh really but the TV is not working.” Amber said.

 

“What?” Myungsoo was confused.

“You didn’t answer my question so I did the same.” Amber said and made a funny face.

With that Amber got up and walked out of the rooftop to go home and get ready for dinner. Myungsoo came running and held her hand.

“Let’s go together.” He said.

 

They were walking when Yongguk approached them.

“Amber there’s a problem.” He said and looked at her. Amber excused herself from Myungsoo and talked to yongguk after few minute she came back and stood in front of him.

“Myungsoo we have to cancel our date today. Sorry.” she said.

 

“What’s wrong? Do you need my help?” He asked her.

“No, NO it’s just family matter.” She said.

“But I am your family too. Right?” He asked holding both her hands.

 

“Yes you are but we are not officially my family.” Amber said and took her hand back.

“I’ll call you.” she said and walked away with yongguk.

 

“What’s wrong with her? And who is her family?” Myungsoo said and looked at her back fading away.

“I have to find out.”

Myungsoo went out and saw amber sitting on a bike and Yongguk sat behind her and within seconds they flew off.

Myungsoo took his car and followed them. He tried his best to keep up with Amber but he lost her.

“Man she really is a rider.” He said.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so how was the chapter do tell me through comment and votes.

Ah right ! I have decided to have a question ans round with you guys as some of you texted me saying that you have  some question so feel free to ask and i will answer them ohk? good luck ^_^