41 meeting

Gangster Love

“Jiyongaa~~ wake up. We have to go.” Amber yelled as she was storming towards his room to wake him up for school.

She went in and saw Jiyong still sleeping peacefully.

“Yaa wake up.” Amber said.

“Amber I am not coming today you should go.” Jiyong said and pulled the blanket up.

“But….” Amber said.

“NO but I am not coming now you should go.” Jiyong said.

OK” amber said and went outside. She left the house hoping to see Myungsoo waiting for her out but when she reached outside she did not see him.

She walked alone and reached her class. She looked at myungsoo’s seat and found it empty.

“Where is he?” she thought.

 

 

“I can meet you now right?” Jiyong said on his phone and prepared himself to go out.

“Meet me near Hanna River.” Jiyong said and ended the call.

He reached the place and looked around and when he found him he walked towards him.

“hey.” Jiyong said standing beside him.
“Hey” Myungsoo replied.

“Why did you want to meet me?” Myungsoo asked him.

“You love amber right?” Jiyong asked him.

Yes I love her more than myself.” He replied.

“Then can you promise me that you will never make her cry.” Jiyong asked.

“I promise.” He replied.

“Can you promise me that you will always protect her?” Jiyong asked.

“I promise.” He replied.

“And you will never ever break her heart.” Jiyong said looking straight in his eyes.

“never.” He replied.

“But why are you like this today? You’re speaking like you are going to leave her.” Myungsoo said and laughed.

He looked at Jiyong hoping that he will be laughing too but to his surprise he was just looking at the river without any expression on his face.

“Don’t tell me. You are leaving her?” Myungsoo asked him.

“Maybe.” Jiyong said and left Myungsoo there.

 

 

“OK class meet you tomorrow.” The teacher said and left the class.

“aish I am goanna kill them both.” Amber said as she got up from her seat to go home.

She was near the school gate when she saw the girls of her school standing near the gate and forming a group.

“OMG he looks so hot.” Some of the girls said.

Amber was curious to see who they were talking about. She made a way for her and tried to see the guy.

“Jiyong?” Amber said as she saw the hot guy leaning on his car and standing looking all y and hot.

“Hey cupcake. Let’s go.” Jiyong said and held amber’s hand and pushed her inside the car.

He ran towards the other side and sat and drove off.

“Why are you here?” Amber asked him.
“Because I missed you.” he replied

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok guys your comments are needed here do tell me how the chapter was. ^_^