30fight

Gangster Love

Amber was walking to her class with her buddies Jiyong. Leo and Yongguk beside her. The 4 of them entered the class and all the heads turned towards them.

“Amber.” Myungsoo called her but she ignored it and sat on her seat with her best friend Jiyong.

“Amber can I talk to you?” Myungsoo came and asked her.

“Do I know you?” Amber replied and looked at Jiyong who was busy talking to Leo.

“Ya are you going to be like that?”Myungsoo was angry at her.

“Like what?” Amber asked making an annoyed face.

“YA YOU SHOULD TALK TO OUR OPPA NICELY.” Jessica said and came to slap her but what she got in return was a quick slap from Amber.

“Mind your own business .” Amber said and stood up and walked out leaving a dumbfounded Myungsoo and leaving Jessica who was crying from the pain like that.

Amber went to the rooftop with her buddies and broke down in tears.

“Oppa it was hard to ignore him like that” Amber cried in Yongguk’s arm.

“Everything will be alright amber” Yongguk said caressing her hairs.

“NOTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT OPPA YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH YOU DON’T HOW IT FEEL TO BE IGNORED AND TO IGNORE THE ONE YOU LOVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER FALLEN IN LOVE.” Amber yelled and ran down.

“I know how it feels to be ignored and I have loved someone and that’s you. But now I am not goanna hide it and I will protect you Amber because I love you… Amber. ” Yongguk whispered and ran after Amber.

“YA you were cool today you slapped the out of Jessica.” Jiyong said and hugged Amber.

Amber passed a sad smile to him and then stared to eat her lunch.

“Amber let’s talk.” Myungsoo said and held Amber’s hand and pulled her. Right then Yongguk held Myungsoo’s hand and looked at him.

“Where do you think you are taking her?” Yongguk said giving Myungsoo a death glare.

“Why do you care?” Myungsoo said and pulled Amber towards him.

“You can’t take my girlfriend without my permission.” Yongguk said and smirked.

“Girl- what?” Myungsoo asked letting go of Amber’s arm.

“My girlfriend” Yongguk said and pulled Amber towards him and rested him face on Amber’s shoulder.

“Is it true Amber?” Myungsoo asked her.

“Why do you care? You were the one who was ing around with every of our school not me. I should be the one who should care and not you.” Amber Yelled at him.

“So is it all about that? Are you trying to make me Jealous? If yes then here you go you win. I am jealous so now stop with all the drama.”Myungsoo said and tried to pull Amber towards him but failed to do so.

“You don’t believe that I am dating Amber?” Yongguk said.

“NO I don’t believe you.” Myungsoo said with his angry face.

“Then here I will give you the proof.” Yongguk said and pulled Amber towards him and then he

Kissed her, a passionate one. In front of the whole school, In front of Jiyong and Leo and in front of Myungsoo he kissed Amber.

And Myungsoo stood there hurt and broken.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for short chapter. i am hust to tired to do anything. so did you you guys like this chapter.i guess the people who are yongber fan loved it.

do tel me how it was and do vote ^_^