085

100 Fic Challenge - Infinite

Hospital - Sungyeol/Hoya

 

“naekkeohaja naega neol saranghae, eo?”

The group was practicing for their upcoming tour. It was almost 3 o’clock in the morning, and the members were exhausted.

The manager sighed. “Do it again. I know you’re all tired, but you have to make your moves sharp, otherwise, the dance looks sloppy. You can’t look sloppy, even if you’re tired. From the beginning!”

The opening beats of Be Mine echoed throughout the practice room. Each member gathered their strength to practice the number again.

Hoya and Dongwoo, as the lead dancers, had great stamina, so they were able to execute the dance perfectly.

Sunggyu and Woohyun had good lung capacity, so they were able to keep dancing, their breaths not as harsh as the last three.

Myungsoo barely slept as it is. He was practically an insomniac, so he didn’t seem tired at all.

Sungjong was younger, so he had more energy.

Sungyeol barely sang any lines, so his breathing was harsh and coming in pants. He wasn’t much of a dancer, either. His eyes felt heavy, and his mind started to blur. The room was spinning as Hoya began the final rap of the song.

Sungyeol lurched forward, his vision turning black as he stumbled and crashed into Hoya, both figures collapsing on the floor.

"Ow! Sungyeol-” Hoya looked at the unconscious male lying on top of him. The manager stopped the music as the others rushed to lift Sungyeol. Hoya tried to stand as well, but the way the tallest had fallen on him had bent his leg in an awful way.

“Hoya, are you okay?” Woohyun asked. Hoya motioned to his leg. The older understood and called Sungjong over to serve as the other human crutch.

The band got in their van and drove to the hospital. Sungyeol and Hoya were put in the same room on different beds. Taking a glance at the still unconscious man next to him, Hoya sighed. What happened to you, Yeol?

Their manager shook his head in disappointment. “Get some rest, Howon. We’ll be back tomorrow. Come on,” he beckoned for the unharmed members to follow him to the exit.

Sunggyu shot Hoya a worried look, glancing at his leg and asking with his eyes if he was going to be okay. Hoya gave a slight nod as an answer, watching as the members left the room. He turned his head towards Sungyeol, sighing to himself as he let worry fill his mind. Please wake up soon, Sungyeol.

After a long rest that Hoya couldn’t avoid, he woke up to the sound of a small grunt. He groaned, stretching out his arms and turning over to look at Sungyeol.

He was overjoyed to see a pair of confused eyes looking back at him. We’re going to be okay.

 


 

A/N: 1 down, 99 to go! I hope you guys like it~!

Have some Hoyeol, too