Note #3

Hello, Miss Fatso!

Since Jackson greets her, she could not stay still. Her eyes wander around but still did not make any contact with Jackson’s. Even though Jackson tries to bring her in a conversation, she just hums or replies with one word. Jackson tries to aggravate by poking her belly but end up getting his foot stepped by herself.

“You smells like alcohol.”

Baekhee immediately sniffs around anxiously, getting troubled if people around got bothered by the unpleasant scent.

But Jackson found her actions were cute and pleasing to his eyes. However that made Baekhee more uneasy as she caught Jackson staring at her like a wild men.

“What?”

She asks, somehow getting annoyed with Jackson’s stares.

“We only encounters twice and you’ve been acting like we’ve known each other for a long time.” She complaints, with her eyes still wandering around.

“On our first encounter you introduced me to your boyfriend,” Jackson counted with his fingers,

“On our second encounter you smells like alcohol, and you’re in the bus.” Jackson raises his eyebrows with a smugly smirk draws on his face.

“What does that suppose to mean—“ and Baekhee’s eyes widen in a terrified way.

“Freshmens don’t live outside the campus.” He sneers gleefully, while whistling around as he fiddle with his fingers.

. Baekhee curses herself in her mind for getting caught with Jackson who is only a one year senior than her.

Jackson’s whistling got even louder and annoys not only Baekhee but even the passengers inside the bus.

“Stop it.” Baekhee scowls,

Jackson tilt his head slight towards his shoulder, twirling around with Baekhee’s annoyance.

“I got the dean’s number in my phone.” Jackson’s took out his phone and display the contact ID of the dean infront of Baekhee.

Immediately, Baekhee’s face turns paler than it seems. Jackson could not help but to bit his lips from bursting into laughter.

“You owe me something.” Jackson grins annoyingly again, as if he won the jackpot.

“Fine.”

Suddenly, Jackson swipes his phone excitedly and suddenly shove it under Baekhee’s lips.

“Say it.”

What? Baekhee mouthed back as she realizes that Jackson is recording her voice.

“You owe me.” Jackson grunts in frustration.

“I owe you.” Baekhee smugly grins back, playing with the game.

Jackson cancels the recording and stares at Baekhee infuriatingly.

“Look, say your name, your age and your major. And repeats after me.”

Baekhee nodded, somehow planning something sneaky in her mind.

“S-tart.” Jackson mutters, as he presses the recording button.

“I’m Baekhee, 20 years old and a freshmen of business major.” She stops, and smirks evilly, “Repeats after me.” She added.

Jackson eyes widen but he continues the recording anyway,

“I promised to fulfill 3 of Jackson Wang’s wish as I owe him a big thing.” He recites, but got ignored instead.

He cuts the recording and looks at Baekhee.

“I only owe you once by the way.” Baekhee reasoned it out.

“I’m so upset.” He pouts and turns his head away from Baekhee.

 

 

Baekhee thought that it would just for a moment so she decided to ignore him and listens to her iPod delightedly.

 

 

She went to her room, which is mostly still unpacked and luckily she didn’t caught by the guards. She hurriedly went to the bathroom and took a shower before anyone notices her alcoholic scent.

She wears her purple blouse matching with her white shorts and tied her hair into a ponytail. She smudges herself with some makeup and she is off to go.

 

 

Baekhee walks herself to the class only to see both Jackson and Mark are busy goofing around. However, as soon as Jackson realizes her presence, Jackson immediately changes his seat with the innocent Mark who knows nothing that happens.

The lecturer came in just in time before Baekhee could ask anything towards Mark. During the class, Baekhee sneakily slides a side note towards Mark.

Is he sulking?

And a brief nod from Mark as a reply.

Baekhee groaned silently upon the childish Jackson.

“The marketing prices should be at this point for this company to have—“

Baekhee slumps herself into the table, realizing that she could not focus into the lecture.

 

It’s the second lecture and she could not focus because of the same person. She got mad at herself and the childishly Jackson for making her like this.

“Miss Baek?”

She rises her head as the lecturer calls her name.

“Yes!” she response, earning quite a giggle from the class.

“You have any problem?” he asked,

“No, sir.” Baekhee lowers her head disappointedly,

“You better get your head right in the class.” He warns.

“Fatso.” The girl infront sneers, earning a smack from Mark.

“Look infront.” He hisses.

“You blinded bastar—“ she curses but gained another smack from Jackson.

“Eyes. Infront.” He growled,

Baekhee swallowed her saliva as she saw Jackson gritted teeth.

Damn, he’s really fuming.

“Thanks.” She thanked Mark for backing her up, and Mark shows a thumbs-up as a reply.

“Relay it to him.” Baekhee whispers which earns a grunt from Mark.

Then she receives a note,

Apology not accepted.

J

 

 

The class concluded and everyone dismissed and left the trio again in the class.

Baekhee angrily stood and faces Jackson.

“Give me.” Baekhee lays her hand, with her palm squeezing open and closes.

“What?” Jackson ignorantly replies,

“You brat!” Baekhee starts to put her hands on Jackson and roaming around his jacket and pants.

“Wh-at are you looking for?” Jackson stutters as he was embarrassed.

Baekhee finally finds what she’s looking for and ran towards the corner of the class. She plays with the phone with a few seconds and ran back to them and slides the phone towards him.

 “I have my own pride.” She mutters, with her cheeks turning red.

 

She packs her stuff and hurried  to exit leaving both of them alone in the class.

 

“What was that about?” Mark asked,

Jackson swipes his phone, went through the gallery but found nothing. He tilted his head in curiosity and keeps his phone in the pocket.

“What happen actually?” Mark asked, as he walks down the aisle towards the exit.

“She refuses to—“and Jackson stops for a while.

He took out his phone again and search for the thing that he guessed.

And yeah he was right, and he could not stop smiling.

 

Recording 001