Note #2

Hello, Miss Fatso!

“What do you want?”

The busy city of Seoul disappoints Baekhee as the time spent with Baekhyun becomes longer and shows no signs of getting shorter. It irritates Baek Hee much more when Baekhyun could not stop grinning annoyingly towards Baekhee. 

“What do you want in return?” she asked, avoiding any debt between both of them.

But, Baekhyun just keeps his mouth shut with his nauseous grin.

“If you are going to blabber about you being my boyfriend—“

“That’s quite funny of you, sis. I don’t think that you are that passionate towards me.” Baekhyun grinned, “It’s a pleasure to be your boyfriend though.”

“Can you please stop it!” Baekhee slams the brother’s head with her pouch.

“This ain’t—“ Baekhyun stutters as Baekhee keeps hitting him, “ how a girlfriend--- treat her man!”

“I’m your sister!” Baekhee yelled right into Baekhyun’s ear.

“A sister should not act like this either!” Baekhyun shouts back at the younger.

“You’re crazy.” Baekhee mumbles.

“So, tell me.” Baekhyun grins back, “You did something embarrassing right?” he guessed.

Baekhee pretends to sleep as Baekhyun keeps showering her with nonsensically questions.

“I’m your brother, it is okay to spill it out.” Baekhyun says, while poking into Baekhee’s belly.

“YAH!” she yelled.

“You’re so noisy.” Baekhyun pouted.

“Where are we going?” Baekhee asked, as she re-positioned herself to a more comfortable way.

“Mother’s.” Baekhyun simply replies. “She calls everyone back home.”

“And why didn’t she call me?”

“Because she calls me to pick you up.” Baekhyun took a glance at the pouty Baekhee. “Jealous, huh?” he scoffs.

“I didn’t even get to eat lunch.” She grunted.

“I heard there’s going to be a meat party tonight.” Baekhyun tries to flatter his younger sister.

“What meat? Your meat?” Baekhee rolls her eyes, failing her brother’s plan.

“Why are you so hot-headed?” Baekhyun questioned himself, earning a glare from Baekhee.

As they arrived the residence, both younger and older brother of Baekhee’s greet her. The house ain’t luxurious. It’s a normal residency next to a street. A house considered as humble. Eventhough Baekhyun is the next in position of the CEO of B3HCORPS.

“Where’s mother?” Baekhee asked, as there’s no sign showing her mother’s existence.

“She’s out to the market, buying some meat.” Baekho, the youngest out of all of them answers.

“Told you that there’s going to be a meat party.” Baekhyun snickers.

“Why didn’t you guys follow her, then?” Baekhee wonders, seeing both of them stood there innocently.

“We don’t want to.” Baekbeom, the eldest blatantly replies.

“You ignorant.” Baekhee curses.

“Omo, sis. Are you on diet?”Baekho asks, staring his sister from head to toe.

“Why?” Baekhee grins, upon hearing the younger’s sudden question. “Do I look much thinner?”

“No. Your eyes getting smaller and your cheeks getting chubbier!!!” Baekho laughed, joined by the other two males.

“You are seriously going to get it!” Baekhee raises her fist to hit her brothers.

“Aigoo, everyone’s already here?”

“Umma!”

 

 

Bottles of soju are well arranged on the dining table while pieces of samgyupsal are beautifully decorated on the plates.

The five of them ate well, the dinner was full with bickering and laughter came from the Baek’s siblings, until the youngest of all of them had a slip of mouth.

“I wish Appa was here.” And the dinner goes silent. Beom and Hyun put down their chopsticks and lay their head low staring at the cold freezing floor. Ho bites on his lips as he realizes his mistake while Hee continues chewing down on her food together with her mother.

“Why everyone stops eating? Are you guys full?” Baek Hee asks, as if nothing happens.

Baek Beom drank a whole bottle of soju before lightly hits on Baek Ho’s head.

“You dimwit. I’ll slice your tongue and grill it if you say it again.” He warns, as he going drunk.

Baekhyun tries to take a bottle, when suddenly Baek Hee stops him.

“Don’t” she mutters, “You’re going to drive me back to the hostel.” She drunkly said.

“Crazy girl.” Baekhyun curses.

“Stop drinking everyone! Who’s going to clear everything up?” the maknae whined, as he is still under age to consume alcoholic stuff.

“You.” the three of them simultaneously pointed at Baekho.

Baekho almost curses when suddenly their mother taps his shoulder.

“Don’t worry, son. I’ll clear up.” She smiles.

“You can’t do that. This is such a pigsty, and what a coincidence that a pig is a part of our family!” Baekho points at Baekhee, who is still making wraps.

“She’s your sister.” the mother giggles.

“But she’s so big!” Baekho whined.

“Yah, Baek Ho!” Hee shouted, “Are you mrunk?” she asked, as she chews down her wrap.

“Mrunk? Whats mrunk?” Baekho scowls, as he tidies up his brothers plates.

“Mrunk.” Baekhee giggles, “Milk-drunk. Mrunk.”

“Silly.” Baekho pouted as he continues tidying stuff.

“Umma, just go to sleep. I’ll clean everything up.” Baekho weakly smiles.

“Let me help you, son.”

“It’s okay. Just go inside and sleep.” Baekho stood up, holding his mother’s shoulder leading her towards the bedroom.

“Thank you, son.”

“It’s my duty.” He slides the door and walk towards the dining table again.

“You scoundrels.” He curses silently towards his passed-out siblings.

 

 

The next morning, the pictorial ain’t good as it has to be. Baekhee is lying down on the floor, with her legs on Beom and Hyun’s head on her belly.

“Umma, I’ll head to school first!” Baekho bids farewell as he rushes out of the house.

Baekhee blinks her eyes in confusion as she heard the rustling noises. burns like hell that she needs some hangover soup. She gets up, letting Baekhyun’s head hitting on the floor.

“Here’s some hangover soup.” The mother serves a bowl of hangover soup.

“Thanks, umma.”

“When is your class for today?” the mother asked, concerned of her daughter schedules.

Immediately, Baekhee drops her spoon, hoping that the time is on her side.

“Umma, what time is it?”

“7.”

“Oh no.” she gasped horrifyingly.

“Why?” the mother asks, as the daughter starts to pack her bag and search for her denim jacket.

“My class starts in 2 hours!”

Baekhee tries to wake her brothers up to send her to school but she got beaten by them instead.

“Bastards.” She scowls, upon her messed up hair specially done by Baekhyun.

“I heard that.” Baekhyun groaned and punch Baekhee again.

She dashes out the house rushingly to the bus stop, hoping that a bus will arrive soon.

 

Jackson rustles through his backpack searching for his headphones before he saw someone familiar.

Baek Hee?

Not realizing that he was slightly grinning towards Baek Hee, he stands up, giving his seat to someone else and heads towards Baek Hee.

“Oi.”