Unexpected Meeting

Suddenly Its Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home,” Ji Hyo closed the door and walk lazily into her apartment.

“Oh, you’re back?” Eun Ha look at her roommate then smile to her.

Ji Hyo nodded. “What are you watching for?”

“I’m watching a program on KBS, but now its time for commercial break,” she reply. “Why your face look crumpled like that? Sit here and tell me,” she tapped an empty spot beside her and Ji Hyo just followed her instruction.

“Wae? Is there any problem on your office?” Eun Ha asked when she looking straightly at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo pouted, then nodded. “My killer boss has started his crazy idea again,”

“Oh, poor my dearest Mong Ji,” Eun Ha patted Ji Hyo’s shoulder. “What kind of crazy idea?”

“It was—“

“Oh wait!”

Ji Hyo suddenly stopped her word after Eun Ha shout like that. She turn her head to the television then back to her friend beside her. The program has started again.

“You’re watching this? Escape crisis?” Eun Ha look at Ji Hyo then nodded and smile widely.

“Since when? I think I was rarely seeing you watching tv like this,”

Eun Ha’s smile more wide. “Since I was fallin’ in love with that man,” she pointed at a person in the television.

“Nugu?” Ji Hyo wrinkled her eyebrow then widened her eyes after recognise the person that Eun Ha mean. “Kim Jong Kook?”

Her roommate was smiling shyly. “Yeah. I even didn’t know when I like him and being his fans,” then she back focus on the television in front of her.

Ji Hyo just staring at her silently. How can my roommate could like and admiring him? How if she know that I was got a task for being his fake fans and only using him to get an information? She will be angry, of course. Oh Ji Hyo, poor you. I guess I shouldn’t tell her about my task, and also about Ji Min. No way.

“Ehm, Eun Ha-yah, I want to take a bath first. My body was so tired now. You just continue for the program, okay?” Ji Hyo stand up from her seat then walking to her own room.

“Yes, chingu-ya... Don’t forget to take your dinner before sleep! I don’t want you to sick again!” said Eun Ha half shouted because Ji hyo was already entering her room.

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Ji Hyo wake up lazily and look at her phone. No message and no incoming call. The time was showing for 08.05. She rubbed her eyes slowly, then her eyes grow bigger as she shouted. “WHATTT? ITS 8 A.M?”

She jumped from her bed then running toward her bathroom, not to wash her body but just wash her puffy face and brush her teeth. She really had no time to go bath now. She should arrive in her office at 8.30 a.m.

“Oh my god oh my god where is my office phone please help me god I was late” she was talking to herself as she wear her clothes and skirt then take her bag above the table.

“YA MY OFFICE PHONE WHERE ARE YOU?” she shouted as she started to search it in every spot until her room was in a chaos. Suddenly her door was opened and Eun Ha walking after it.

“What happened—Oh my God Song Ji Hyo... Is your room had been robbed?” Eun Ha shocked looking at her chaos room.

Ji Hyo just ignore her until she find her office phone below the bed. “Finally... Finally I found you, my damn office phone... You always starting my day as a bad day, same as your boss” She sighed.

“Yah Ji Hyo-yah are you drunk?” Eun Ha take her hand and put it on Ji Hyo’s forehead. But Ji Hyo removed it quickly.

“I’m not drunk in the morning you pabo,” she stand up then take her bag and fix her clothes. “I was late. I’ll get going now!” she hugged Eun Ha slightly then running out from her room.

“Yah! You haven’t take your breakfast yet! Aish that blank woman,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you  said? You didn’t have any important information for me? What are you doing Song Ji Hyo-ssi?”

“Jwesonghamnida,” Ji Hyo bowed to her manager as she still avoiding his gaze. He really look like a lion waiting for his prey.

“So, what are you doing last night when you had an exclusive dinner with him? Just met, ate then said goodbye? Like that?”

“Anieyo, we chatting.... a little...”

“A little? Yah you!” he stand up from his seat as he pointed at her. Then, he take a deep breath then back to sit again. “Song Ji Hyo-ssi, I already told you that your task was getting information or secret about him. I already spend most of my money to buying you more ticket to getting close with him. But what are you doing? You should take your task, Ji Hyo-ssi. I was believe you, because you’re one of the best employee that we had. So, please, I didn’t want you to being lazy again after this and focus on your task about Kim Jong Kook. I only want an exclusive information about Kim Jong Kook. You can do it, right?”

Ji hyo sighed a bit, then nodded weakly. “Yes, sajangnim. I’m sorry,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Hyo walk slowly on the sidewalk. Her mind was flying anywhere. Why her day should turn to be a heavy and bad day like this? She really hate it. Really!

“Ah I think I’ll better die,” she messing her hair then look at her watch in her left wrist. “It just 10 a.m but I didn’t have any scedule for today. No meet with Kim Jong Kook! Ah, why I was so happy like this even only one day not meet with that man?” again, she talked to herself.

Suddenly something weird was rang on her ears. She smiled embarassed, of course for herself. “Even I was forgot that I haven’t take my breakfast yet,” she rubbed her tummy. “I should take a good breakfast! Hmm, where is the Bibimbab restaurant? Or Bean Sprout Soup? Ah, just thinking about it made me so happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter