First Awkward Met

Suddenly Its Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Song Ji Hyo-ssi,”

“Yes, Sir,”

“Your job today was getting information about Kim Jong Kook. Ah, I mean start from today. You should search all the information about him, because he was now very famous in Seoul. Many girls was going crazy on him. So, you should be the one of them too.”

Ji Hyo raise her eyebrow. “What do you said?”

“I said you should be his fans. At least, just try to be his fans. He was famous for being kindly with all his fans, so maybe if you try to be his fans you will get many information about him, even his secret,” Her manager smirk when looking at her.

She just rolled her eyes. “What the connection about me being his fans and get many information from him? Is there was no other method?”

“No, it was the best method,” he said then continue, “From now on, you was Kim Jong Kook’s fans. You should attend all of his program or fanmeeting and get closer on him. Maybe you will fall in love with him too,” he laughed.

“Sajangnim,” Ji Hyo pouted. “Please, give me other job beside being a fans for Kim Jong Kook... I didn’t like him, please...”

“No, Ji Hyo-ssi. No way. Don’t disturb my decision. You better go now before the meet and greet with Kim Jong Kook will start,”

Ji Hyo’s eyes bigger. “What? Meet and greet with Kim Jong Kook?”

Her manager give her some tickets and a notebook for her. “This is for you. It was some tickets for Kim Jong Kook’s program that you should attend and write all the information that you got from him in the notebook. Just it, you may go now,”

She take a deep breath before taking the tickets and notebook on his table then get out from his room.

What should I do now? God, please... Said to Ji Min that I can’t do anything except apologizing to her.

Ji Min-ah, mianhae, I break my promise... But don’t worry, Ji Min-ah, I will get my revenge on him secretly. That man, Kim Jong Kook... That killed you...

 

 

 

 

 

“You’ve work hard, Jong Kook-ah,” Gap Jin patted Jong Kook’s shoulder.

Jong Kook smiled as he turned his body to face him. “You too, hyung.. By the way, should we go now to the next location of meet and greet? I think we’re near late,”

His manager look at the watch in his wrist, then shocked after seeing the time. “Ah, you’re right. Kaja. We haven’t much time,” And they walking to their car.

On the way...

“Is that many fans that attend the meet and greet?” Jong Kook asked when he still playing his phone.

“No, it only one person,” he said while still driving seriously.

Jong Kook turn his head to him. “One person?”

His manager nodded. “How can it said ‘Meet and Greet’ when I will only meet with one person?”

“Hmm,” Gap Jin mumbled. “Just pretend that you will have a date with your girlfriend,”

Jong Kook laughed a bit. “So, I’m curious now. Who was lucky enough to being a girlfriend for Kim Jong Kook tonight?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, may I help you, Miss?”

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo. I’m Song Ji Hyo, this is my invitation. I’m here for Kim Jong Kook’s ‘Meet and Greet’..” Ji Hyo feel embarassed in her heart. How can her manager had such an embarassing method?

“Ah, Song Ji Hyo-ssi. Follow me,” the waitress lead her to a small room but look elegant. They’re already preparing for the dinner of course for the Meet and Greet program. But...

“Why I just be alone? where is Kim Jong Kook’s other fans?” she asked curious to the waitress.

“I only know that this room was rented for Kim Jong Kook and one of his fans, just it, Miss..” the waitress answered politely.

Ji Hyo a bit startled b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter