Curiosity

Suddenly Its Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeoboseyo, Ji Hyo-ah”

“Oh, nuguji?” Ji Hyo pick up her call when her eyes still closed and frowning in her bed.

“Yah! Don’t said that you’re still on your dream,”

“Aih what are you saying, I’m wake up now because of your call.. Who are you?”

“Its me, In Sung,”

“Aish this nappeun namja.. Why are you calling me in the early morning like this? I’m still sleepy you know,”

“Who said its still early morning? Its 10 a.m you know?!”

Ji Hyo immediately get up and her eyes opened bigger. “Jinjjaro?” she look at the clock and its true, its 10 a.m. in the morning.

“You’re lucky that I’m calling you to waking you up,”

“So, you’re calling me just to wake me up?”

“Ani, I have another purpose,”

“What is it?”

“Are you free today? I’m about to ask you to hang out today,”

“Me?”

“Oh,”

She silent for a moment. Do I have any schedule for tailing Kim Jong Kook? Ah, right. His mini concert. The concert was held today. I should attend it or else my killer boss will nagging at me again.

“Ji Hyo-ah? Are you still there?”

Ji Hyo back to the reality. “Oh. Ah. Mianhaeyo, I have a schedule for work today,”

And suddenly its silent for a moment. There’s no In Sung’s voice either Ji Hyo’s voice.

“A-ah, its okay. Maybe next time if we both have a free time...” a disappointment voice was heard from his voice. “So, what’s schedule that waiting you this time? Getting an information from actor or singer or maybe president?” he laughed from there.

Ji Hyo laughed a bit. “Aish, its not like that,” she stopped a bit for thinking. Should I tell him about Kim Jong Kook? He was really my best friend, he even know my weakness and every point of me. So, why not? “This time my task was really really tiring me, both my physical and my heart...”

“What is it?”

“I should getting an information about Kim Jong Kook,”

“Kim Jong Kook?” His voice seems very surprised there after hearing Kim Jong Kook being mentioned. “Kim Jong Kook who killed your sister, Song Ji Min?”

“Oh,”

Jo In Sung already knew Ji Hyo for almost five years. He was the one who helping her to get a job and also he was the one who made Ji Hyo being accepted as an employee that she’s working currently. He had many connection and also he was kindly-hearted people. Four years ago, when Ji Min-her sister-was died, In Sung was the one who comforting her, supporting her and made her stopped crying after her sister’s death. And also, since that time, he know that she was really hate the person with name Kim Jong Kook.

“Yah Song Ji Hyo are you crazy? Why you still following the task from your crazy-killer-boss? You hate Kim Jong Kook, right?”

“Yeah, In Sung-ah. But I really had no choice. You know how if I rejected his task, he will definitely decreasing my salary, even he could kick me out from his company!”

“So why? Aren’t you happy after being kicked by him and fully free with your day?”

“Aish this man really,” she mumbled then laying again on her bed. “Searching for a job was really difficult, you know? Its not easy like flipping our palm,”

“You know that I had many connection so I will getting you—“

“No, In Sung-ah. I don’t want it. You’ve helped me so much. I was really embarassed with myself if I keep hanging on you,” she stopped a bit then continue, “Its enough to me for working in a big company like I do, I really thankful to you and I’ll stay on it,”

Ji Hyo heard that In Sung sighed over there. “Its okay if you just want like that. I  didn’t push you to do anything else. I just want you to be comfortable with it and just let it flow,”

“Arasseoyo,” she smiled although he can’t see it.

“So, what do you planning for him? Are you still hate him? Or don’t say to me that you’ve being his fans for now on,”

Ji Hyo lifted her brows. “Of course in my deepest heart I still hate him, for God’s sake he was the one who killed my sister! Who in this earth didn’t hate a person that killed a person who they loved?” she blabber. “Oh wait, how could you know that I was being his fans from now?”

“Yaishh this blank woman,” he cursed. “You really unpredictable, you know?”

“Ani, I’m not really being his fans you pabo! I just pretending like I’m his fans so I will getting an information about him,” she stopped a bit then continue, “Also, about my revenge on him..”

“What are you planning, Ji Hyo-ah? Don’t do anything crazy okay?”

Ji Hyo sighed. “I also don’t know what should I do to get my revenge on him,”

“Ji Hyo-ah,” In Sung called her name over there. “Just call me if you need me, I’ll try my best to always be on your side,”

Ji Hyo smiled. “Don’t worry, In Sung-ah.  I’ll be okay,”

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Hyo walking out from her room then go straightly to the dining room. She take one piece of bread then going to Eun Ha’s room. She knocked her room because she know everyone had privacy so she can’t just get in to her room.

“Eun Ha-yah... Nae saranghae Eun Ha-yah... Are you wake up already?”

Suddenly the door opened and Eun Ha appear after it. “Don’t call me like that again, okay? Its so cheesy,” she frowned then the two of them laughed together.

“What are you doing? Why so many of clothes in your bed?”

Eun Ha smiled to her friend. “I will going to Jong Kook oppa’s mini concert today, and I want to have a good looking that’s why my clothes all was being outed from my cupboard,” she stopped then pick two of her clothes on her bed, “What do you think the best clothes for me? The blue on my left or the red on my right?”

Ji Hyo actually surprised after knew that Eun Ha also will attend Jong Kook’s mini concert. If it like that, they will meet there and of course Eun Ha will ask Ji Hyo why she was there. Ji Hyo wasn’t Jong Kook’s fans and she was not a type person who attend a live mini concert. She must be so curious why Ji Hyo will attend the concert.

“Yah mong Ji Hyo!” Eun Ha waving her hand in front of Ji Hyo’s face to make her come to her mind.

Ji Hyo shakes her head to remove other though from her mind. “Ah? Hmm, I think you look good on both of it,”

Eun Ha pouted. “You make me hard to decide it, should I wear the two of this?”

“You’re crazy Eun Ha-yah,” Ji Hyo flick her forehead made Eun Ha more pouted.

“You’re the one who said like that to me mong Ji Hyo!” she rubbed her forehead. “Oh, by the way what is your schedule today?”

Ji Hyo flicked her eyes thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter