Third time (?)

Suddenly Its Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Hyo-ah... Ji Hyo-ah wake up,”

Eun Ha knocked Ji Hyo’s door as shouting her name to waking her up. Ji Hyo haven’t wake up yet although the time was pointing at 11.45 a.m. Is she fainted or what?

“Ji Hyo-ah! Wake up Song Ji Hyo” Eun Ha shouted once again because Ji Hyo didn’t even answered her.

Suddenly the door was opened and Ji Hyo was coming after it. Her face look swollen and her eyes still half-opened.

“Ji Hyo-ah are you okay?” Eun Ha asked and hold her hand.

Ji Hyo removed Eun Ha’s hand from hers. “I’m okay you pabo, who said I’m died? You’re so noisy you know?” she scratch her neck and walking to the dining room, passing Eun Ha who left blank.

“Ah I’m  so hungry,  what should I eat? What do you prepare this morning Eun Ha-ya?” she browsing and scanning dining table and found some piece of kimbab there. She immediately take it in one shot.

“Its not even morning, Ji Hyo-ah. You should take a look at the outside. The sun already rising up and shining brightly,” said Eun Ha when she follow Ji Hyo to the dining room.

Ji Hyo look at Eun Ha with big eyes and stopped chewing her kimbab. She immediately run to the window and opened the curtains. Ah, its noon already.

“Its noon already? ALREADY?” Eun Ha nodded then Ji Hyo run toward her room, lefting Eun Ha with a blank face again.

Eun Ha decide to following Ji Hyo to her room. “What are you doing?” ask Eun Ha when she saw Ji Hyo laying half of her body on the bed.

“I’m survived,” Ji Hyo put her hands on her chest. “I thought I had a schedule on morning, but its a relief that I have no schedule in this morning..”

Her friend shaked her head then sat beside her in the edge of bed. “Indeed, you’re Mong Ji. Blank woman.” she stand up facing her. “You didn’t going to work today, right? Do you want to have a lunch in my friend’s restaurant?”

Ji Hyo immediately get up, her face look so bright and she made a wide smile. “Of course! I’’ll be ready in 15 minutes. Just give me 15 minutes to prepare!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Woah this is amazing, I’m so full right now,” Ji Hyo rubbed her tummy happily. Eun Ha just smile at her.

“Of course, the food was so delicious. If you get another bonus from your boss, we should have a party here!” Eun Ha clapped her hand together as smile to her friend.

Ji Hyo’s eyes bigger. “Oh! It’s true!” suddenly she remember something. “But, my boss didn’t calling me today, its weird.. He always called me in the morning just want to know about the progress of my task.. But...” Ji Hyo stopped talking, she take her bag and searching for her office phone. She even put all her thing from her bag to the table in front of her until her bag was empty.

She look at Eun Ha, flicking her eyes three times. “My office phone was lost,”

“Mworago?” Eun Ha said. “Ah, how many time did you lost your office phone? You must forgot where you put it like earlier,”

“Aniya, Eun Ha-ya. This time I really lost it. The last time I saw and hold it was... When I was in my office? Yeah. Yesterday morning after I went to my office, I was take a meal in bibimbab restaurant and I didn’t even hold it. Then I walking on the street lazily because I feel sleepy, then when I crossing the road I almost got into an accident but its relief that I was okay, th—“

“You almost got into an accident? How can--?”

“I just feel so sleepy and I want to arrive at home quickly so I run when I crossed the road but I didn’t even look at left and I almost got a bump with a car,”

“Oh my God Song Ji Hyo—“ Eun Ha closed with both of her hands.

“Ah, why you cutted my story? Where the last word that I tell you about? Ah, after survived from accident, I was met with—“ Ji Hyo almost split her secret about meeting with Jong Kook yesterday. Eun Ha shouldn’t know it. It’ll be better if she didn’t know it.

“Nuguyo? Who was you met with?”

Ji Hyo flicked her eyes three times. “I... I was met with... With a kind person that bring me home, although I didn’t even got an injured,”

“Oh, really? That person must be kind and good person, is that person man or woman?”

“It was... A man,” she answered slowly. She take a breath before continue, “I think only that thing that I do yesterday, after that man send me home with his car I go straightly to our apartment and.... Oh wait,”

“Mwonde?”

“I think I know where is my office phone,”

“So, where is it?”

“On that man’s car,”

Eun Ha shocked once again. “What are you saying Ji Hyo-ah? How can your office phone...”

“I’m sure 100% Eun Ha-ya,” Ji Hyo put her hand below her chin to support her head. “Before I get out from his car, my bag was fall on the carfloor. I think its possible if my offfice phone was there,”

“Oh my God... Song Ji Hyo, you’re unpredictable,” Eun Ha shaked her head looking at her best friend in front of her. “So, what will you do now?”

Ji Hyo bit her lower lip then an idea was appear in her mind. She take her smartphone on the table then doing something with it, and put it on her right ear.

“You trying to call your office phone?” Eun Ha asked and Ji Hyo just nodded. Her finger playing with her lower lips, afraid that her office phone was unactive. But she feel relief because she already hearing a connected sound. And also... Will someone pick her call? Ani, she mean... Will Kim Jong Kook pick up her call? It was Kim Jong Kook’s car, he was the one who own the car.

Jebal... Jebal... If I didn’t find my office phone quickly, my boss will scold me more. Ji Hyo praying in her heart. Also, her heartbeat was not like usual. She feel so dugeundugeun. Because... She also afraid if Eun Ha will hearing Jong Kook’s voice if he picked it.

Tuut... Tuut... Tuut... “Yeoboseyo?”

Ji Hyo eyes bigger hearing a voice from there. “Ne, yeoboseyo?” Of course Ji Hyo should said his name to confirm it but, Eun Ha was in front of her now. So, she decide to get up from her chair, signing her hand to Eun Ha for not to follow her.

Ji Hyo arrived at the balcony of restaurant. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Yeoboseyo, nuguseyo?”

“I-I’m sorry, I am Song Ji Hyo. This is my office phone, I was lost my office phone. Can I know... Who am I talking with?” Ji Hyo said slowly as she feel so hesitant whether it Kim Jong Kook or not.

“Ah, Song Ji Hyo?” Ji Hyo’s eyes bigger hearing her name being called with that person there. She feel like she already know the person just after hearing his voice. “I’m Kim Jong Kook, your phone was left in my carfloor. Maybe you didn’t recognise it yesterday.”

Its him. Ji Hyo feel so blank now. “A-ah, yes, Jong Kook o-oppa... Can.. Can I get it back? Don’t worry, I will take it with my own,”

“Keurae.. When you want to take it?”

She bit her lower lips again. “Oppa... Do you have any schedule today?”

“No, I didn’t. Why?”

“Ani, I’m afraid I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter