Chapter 4: Choice

Beauty and the Werewolf(HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin sighed for the umpteenth time. Having your mate be cuddled with you was nice but to push him away was hard. Jungkook’s scent was very sweet and alluring that he afraid that he would lost his self-control. The wolf inside of him told him to mark Jungkook but the human inside of him told him not to, keeping his conscious in control . He grumbled under his breath,and spread his arm wide open.

 

Once again, Jungkook turned around and hugged Jimin. His head was on Jimin’s right hand, his arm circling Jimin’s waist. He snuggled closer to Jimin, leaving no space for Jimin to relax. Jimin regretted to let Jungkook lay down if he knew that Jungkook would made his mind havoc with just his scent. He tried to resist but his wolf got the better out of him. He leaned closer to Jungkook and pecked the top of his head. He sniffed Jungkook’s scent to recharge his battery so that he would not miss him too much. While doing that, he wrapped his scent around Jungkook to prevent other to flirt with his beautiful mate.

 

After he was satisfied with how his scent wrapped around Jungkook, he relaxed beside Jungkook. He looked at the sky, suddenly remembered about his parent at hometown. He rarely missed his parent at home because he knew that he would be back home again but this time was different. He couldn’t always went home since his home was far away from here. It would take time because his clan stayed in the deepest of the forest. Well he could called them if he was homesick.

 

For now, he wanted to be closer with his mate. He couldn’t waste the chance to be closer with his mate. He knew, if his mate would woken up, he will kept his distance again. After a few minute, Jimin was lulled by Jungkook’s scent.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jungkook woke up from his nap. He slowly sat up and scanned his surrounding. He frowned upon seeing Jimin was not there beside him. He ruffled his messy hair and went down from the rooftop. Somehow, he felt angry that Jimin was not appreciate his hard work to become his friends. But who he was to judge Jimin choice. Just a stranger that leech over Jimin, seeking for a relationship called friendship. He knew if he asked someone in this school to be his friend, they would be glad to be but Jungkook didn’t want that kind of friends. It seem fake.

 

Without Jungkook knew, there were a pair of eyes that was looking at him from afar. Jimin luckily managed to escape to the next building rooftop before Jungkook wake up. He followed Jungkook throughout the walk to Jungkook’s room. When Jungkook had entered his room, he waited for a few minute. After Jungkook’s emotion had calm down, he went to the upstair. Not surprisingly, his room was right above Jungkook’s room.He entered his room and found that Taehyung was shocked to see him here.

 

“Why did you make a face like you see a ghost?” Jimin put his bag next to the sofa and plopped himself next to Taehyung, that still looked at him in disbelief.

 

“I thought that you are with Jungkook? I can smell you from below.” Taehyung kept pointing at the floor. But then he stopped. He slowly leaned closer to Jimin and sniffed him. Jimin made his poker face but his cheeks had a tint of red. After Taehyung had done sniffing Jimin, he smiled mischievously to Jimin.

 

“What have you done to Jungkook huh?” Taehyung wiggled his eyebrow. Jimin still kept his poker face but the tint had spread more and darker. When Taehyung laughed out loud, Jimin groaned and covered his face. This is why he didn’t like to follow his wolf instinct. It always made himself embarrassed and regretted it. Taehyung asked him one more time and got a hit by a pillow as an answer.

 

“Ouh~ Jimin is shy. So cute, so red~ Hahaha!!!” Taehyung rolled on the floor, couldn’t contain his laughter. He didn’t care if he got a hit by Jimin. It was a rare chance that he could teased Jimin, because he was a tough cookie.

 

Jimin dropped his hand to his lap, didn’t try to cover his red face anymore. What was the use to cover if Taehyung already knew it. Besides, his neck, ear and face betrayed him. He really didn’t want to look too red but Jungkook made it impossible. He looked briefly to Taehyung and moved his eyes to the window. He still could clearly smelled his scent and Jungkook’s scent together. Even though it was not strong he still like it.

 

Jimin didn’t know that he was in a dazed and Taehyung was taking his picture. Jimin only noticed it when Taehyung shoved the camera right in front of his eyes. He tried to snatch it but Taehyung was taller than him.

 

“ you with your height.” Jimin cursed loudly and jumped to reach the phone.

 

“ me? I think you just want to with your beloved Jungkook?” Jimin gone beet red with the statement. He didn’t think of that at all and here, Taehyung was trying to tainted his pure mind.

 

“F- Damn it Tae. Don’t taint my mind with the image!” Jimin crouched down, hid his face in between his hand and knee.

 

“Why? You will be doing it too, soon.” Taehyung chuckled at his best friend. But he stopped when he could smell sad aura in the air. ‘Oh no! Jimin is sad? How? Why?’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter