Chapter 3: Trust

Beauty and the Werewolf(HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was true on his word. He followed Jimin everywhere and even tried to make a conversation but ending with talking about himself alone. Is what he thought. The truth is Jimin heard it very well and kept it deep in his brain.

 

Jungkook was babbling about his parent when suddenly Jimin walked out of the classroom. Jungkook pouted at him but he still followed Jimin to God know where the hell he went. He lost his pace because-oh my gosh he walk so fast. Is that walk or running? But of course Jimin wasn’t running. He tried to speed up his walk but to no avail he couldn’t.

 

“Jimin, wait!” Jungkook panted. When he saw that Jimin slowed down a bit, he quickly ran to Jimin’s side.  

 

Soon after, they went inside the toilet but Jungkook was too busy and tired to notice it. Jimin went inside one of the cubicle and Jungkook followed him too. Jimin sighed in frustration and faced Jungkook who had a confused face.

 

“Can you please wait outside for a moment? I want to do my business or you want to come inside and watch me do my business?” Jimin raised his right eyebrow. Jungkook was confused. ‘Business? What business?’ Jungkook thought.

 

Jimin could felt his confusion thus pointed at his back. Jungkook’s eyes followed the direction. His face had been shaded by a thousand of red shades. He turned around and stood in front of the sink.

 

“I-I’ll wait here. Go do your business.” Jimin smiled at his cute mate behaviour and of course Jungkook didn’t notice it because he found his shoes were more interesting than a smiling Jimin. When Jimin had finished, he quickly went to Jimin’s side. They walked at a steady pace now that Jimin had attended his important business.

 

“So, how long will you not talk to me Jimin-ssi?” Jungkook asked. He looked at Jimin and smiled sweetly. He knew that Jimin would not answer him so he kept on talked about his life. On their way to the classroom, Jimin noticed that every time a student passed by him and Jungkook, they would looked at Jungkook lovingly and greeted him. Jungkook, being the passive boy, greeted them back with a smile but Jimin could felt that he was uncomfortable with the attention. He wanted to go to the classroom but when he remembered the uncomfortable feeling that Jungkook felt, he didn’t want to go. Instead he wanted to go to the rooftop. He could get a fresh air and perhaps Jungkook would felt at ease up there. He might also be skipping a few class. Anyways, according to what he heard when he went to the toilet, there would be an emergencies meeting until the school end. Well, it would not be skipping class when the teacher weren’t at class right?

 

Jungkook noticed that this was not the way to the class. ‘Did Jimin lose his way? Eeih, no way! But he still new in this school. Whatever. I’ll just wait for him to ask me the way to the class. He will ask me for sure.’ Jungkook proudly thought about it. Jimin felt it. He was confused when he could felt that his mate was so proud of himself. He took a glance at his mate an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter