Chapter 2: Introduce to Jimin

Beauty and the Werewolf(HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin. The strongest wolf in his pack. Everyone respect him even the elder. The leader in his pack plans to give his position to Jimin but Jimin refused it. When he asked Jimin the reason, Jimin told him that he wanted to search for his mate. The leader, Changmin respected his decision because he was also like that but he still wanted to give his position to Jimin. He told Jimin that the position is open to him and he will wait for Jimin to accept it. Jimin was happy that his leader trusted him but he felt bad because he couldn't do the thing that his leader asks him. The leader notice Jimin's distress and said"Go search for your mate first. I want you to feel how is it the feeling to meet your mate. If you have found your mate please consider my offer but if you have not yet find yet come to this pack again." Changmin smiled to Jimin.

One morning, Jimin felt some emotion that he couldn't decipher. It is not his emotion. This feels like a rebel teenager and he had past the phase. This felt like exactly when he was a teenager. He went to his dad, Namjoon and asked him about this. Namjoon was confused too because the way that Jimin told him like he had met his mate. He looks at Jimin's collarbone but he didn't find the crescent moon. Namjoon asked him whether he found the emotion were blur or vivid and Jimin answered that the feeling is blur but he could feel it like it is his emotion. Namjoon is speechless because no wolves could feel their mate's emotion if they didn't imprint them. Namjoon tells Jimin that maybe that's his mate feelings. Jimin is overjoy when he knew it.

The next day, Jimin dreams that he was in a garden with so many beautiful flowers in it. There are roses, lavender, and more but there was a flower that attracted him the most maybe because of it scent. Plumeria. This flower really stand out because it was the only one species among the beautiful flowers. The flower was situated in the middle of the flowers. It scent was alluring Jimin to go near him and it was so beautiful that Jimin is afraid to touch it. He afraid that the flower will be destroyed when he touch it because of his strength so he just watched the flower and protected it from any pest that would destroy it. When he woke up, he told his dream to his parent and his mom says that maybe his mate is a beauty. He hope so but he doesn't care whether his mate is a beauty or ugly as long as his mate is kind hearted. While he was thinking about his mate, his mother and and dad argue a bit because Namjoon said that he dreams of scarecrow and tada! His mate had a broad shoulder.

His dream continues for a week and he decided to go to where his dream lead him to, Big Hit High School. He told his decision to his parent and got a permission from them. Luckily, the principle there is acquinted with Namjoon so Jimin's enrollment runs smoothly and fast. Jimin went there alone and before that, his parents said that there would be someone at his apartment as a companion. 

When he arrived at his new apartment, he went inside and search for his room. He saw his name in front of a room and assumed the room is his. When he entered, he saw someone sprawled on his bed. He was suprised because the scent was so familiar but he couldn't pinpoin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter