Foursome

In my eyes

One after another introduced themselves and the official script reading begins. JiWon released herself in the art of expression in each individual's voices. It seems as though everyone is acting out their character in this instant. When JInGoo's said his sentence, she will always look at him. There's something about him that attracts her. No, he's not very charming nor is he friendly in terms of looks but clearly JiWon knows she is keen to know more bout this man. Her lines started off with HyeKyo and it turns out just the way writer Kim wanted. JInGoo took notice of that. The little girl is serious with her work. He glanced at her as she continue to bicker without looking at the script. 'She has capture the right tension between the characters.' JinGoo gave her the credit as a aspiring actress. 

To be a actress, JiWon read many books. Books that broaden her knowledge on human interaction, emotions and reaction. Although the script clearly stated what emotions should MyungJoo portray during the conversation with Seo DaeYoung, JiWon kept thinking of ways to bring out the correct feelings. She's 23. She has dated before. She had been dumped before too. But she had not loved someone so much, yet. Digging into her emotions, she let out multiple tones when the script started between her and JinGoo. Having the lines memorized, she let her feelings run wild. To say JinGoo is not impress will be a lie. He could not believe she has even mastered her character's emotion towards the character of his. Her eyes are the window to her soul.

The official filming date will be a month's time. Most of the actors and actress have exchanged phone numbers to stay in contract for better chemistry on set. As the senior of all, Song HyeKyo formed a group chat in Kakao that consist only the leads. The three noticed a new chat gp popping on their phone screen "Foursome". The sender of the message surprised them on her initiation.

HKyo: Hi guys, shall we go for a short trip to bond together?

Wonnie: Unni! Im up for it as long the dates are fine.

JG: Its a good idea. I have no block dates.

Joongki: Waaaa noona, you acted fast huh. Lets come out with some dates.

Eventually it was a impromtu vacation indeed. They set off to the other side of the country. JinGoo offered his car as transport and the rest willingly take turn to drive it when he got tired. The trip was well planned on where to stay, what to eat and what to do. All played apart in organising this trip. It clearly gives them a view on how one's real character is like. The long distance driving atmosphere was always fun and filled with laughter. Finally they arrived at their medium sized villa. In it, there's 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms and fully euipted kitchen and living room. The boys helped with the travelling bags while the girls tidy up the area to improve comfy. "Alright, who can cook? we can either eat out or buy ingrdients from the nearby supermart.",JinGoo suggested. He was hungry and guessed the rest are too. "Dont look at me. My food are rat poison. So eating out is fine with me.",HyeKyo confessed. "Well, i can cook but if you consider ramen as food.",JoongKi continued and laughed at his declaration. All heads turn to JiWon and replied on her bahalf,"You definitely cant cook because you are so young!". But she surprised them.

"Are you sure its not your pride? Its ok. Its only me. You can say the truth. We can just buy food back. Dont need to clean up much too.",JinGoo said out as he took on the driver's role and send JiWon to the mart. "Ajushi. Being young dosent meant zero cooking experience. And what's there to be embarrassed if one cant cook?",JiWon pouted not once looking at him. "Hey. its Oppa. Chill girl. Im just checking. Girls like to hide many stuffs that hurt their image, dont they? I mean majority.",JinGoo explained himself to pacify her. From the side of his eyes, he knows she was not looking at him. She had been looking out the dark sky the moment the car engine started. The way she see things is mature. Not petty but straight forward. She says what she feels in proper manner. Jiwon had been thinking how to address JinGoo. HyeKyo and JoongKi address JinGoo oppa and hyung respectively, her and Joongki address HyeKyo unni and noona, her addressing Joongki oppa and JinGoo called them by their names since he was the oldest. Yet she has not yet know what to call him. Since its 12yrs and he did mention she feel like a little girl, she blurted out "ajushi" but its clear he didnt like it one bit.

While HyeKyo and JoongKi stayed behind to clean up the pots and pans, JinGoo and JiWon reached the mart. "JinGoo oppa, what do you like to eat? I cant decide what to prepare.",JiWon asked as she looked around the mart as JinGoo pushed the trolley. "Its kind of chilly tonight. How about Ginseng chicken? Can you cook this? I can pick others too.",JinGoo suggested as his sight was on the rows of chicken in the cooler. "Good idea! Ginseng chicken it is then! Lets go grab the ingredients.",Jiwon said excitedly. The sight of that made her adorable in JInGoo's eyes. No one except her close friends and family members know how much she loves cooking and eating. "How about dessert? Fruit tart? Cheese cake? Lets see what they have here first! Lets go oppa!",Jiwon waked in front and signalled for him to follow her steps. Going lane by lane, they picked out the food, drinks and snacks into the trolley. Back to the house, HyoKyo helped out with the cutting and washing while the boys chatted on the sofa.

"Unni, can i ask you something?",JiWon started the conversation rolling. Both had been so concentrated on thier duty which made the kitchen echoed only with chopping and slicing sounds. "Go ahead. Ask whatever youhave on your mind.",HyeKyo realised the still air and glsd she spoke out. Truthfully, she had not been working closing with girls her age. Only once, few years back with Eunji on "That winder, the wind blows". Eunji as though her face shows it all is very bubbly and sociable. They clicked well because of her nature of being a idol, communicating with audience is crucial. But JiWon gave out a chaebol feel. HyeJyo cant help but feel the difference. But here she is, trying to break the ice. "How is it to make clear not to fall for the person who you have a love line with? You have collaborated with many big stars but only few triggered your interest?",JiWon continued as she keeps her hands moving on the preperation for dinner. "Omo, arnt you curious. Actually, no matter how professional i want to be, i will have interest towards the partner. Because we spend so much time together. But as long both maintained a professional stand, nothing will happen once the partnership ends. Those that carried on, well, it become more. Are you facing such issues now?",HyeKyo turned to her worriedly.

"Oh. Its nothing of sort. Im just wondering. You are great unni! I love you!",Jiwon said out and shocked HyeKyo with her childlike confession. 'So this ice cold girl have this side. Who knows huh. Such a cutie.' HyeKyo thought and continued the conversation they both left behind. It was then she knows how much JiWon knows about food. She had begin leaning to cook when she was 10yrs old. Her grandma forced her to learn the basic of a housewife. She came from a strict and traditional family. Food was served. The scent made them even hungry. The first sip of the soup had their eyes all on the chef. All praised JiWon on her culinary skills. While watching a movie together, JiWon came out with a plate of apple strudel.

"Wah.. JiWon ah.. seriously, do you have a boyfriend now? If so, i bet he sure wont let you go! You are definitely housewife material!",JongKi said with his mouth full of pastry. "You mean house-helper material?",JiWon laughed as she replied. JinGoo took note that she avoided the qestion that he wanted to know. At her age, she should be dating and there had been rumors of her and Yoo YeonSeok circulating in the news. "Arnt you dating Yoo YeonSeok? He's like 8years older than you. Its just rumors right?!",JinGoo cant resist his curiousity. Silence filled the living hall, left the sound of the movie which was still playing. JinGoo realised his mistake for probing too much on personal life and was about to apologize. "Age is just a number. The news always report the past. We have broken up a few month ago and decided to remain as colleagues with awkwardness.",JiWon said out as if it was nothing but the rest could see her sadden eyes. JinGoo muttered a sorry and got a smile in return. It was on this night they got to know the young actress is a strong and mature lady.