Meet, him

In my eyes

The four leads got so much closer after their trip. With their bond, they even made other casts feel together. The first few scenes was taken in Korea where JiWon still had her long wavy hair. It was the flashback for the characters on how they met, how they evolved into a couple and started happily dating. JiWon and JinGoo was together day and night. The first scene was taken in the forest where their character first met. JinGoo vividly remembered the irritation was just like how they first met during the script reading. But as the camera stopped rolling, she was going around making small talks and assisting the staffs on her free will. As a man himself, it was much easier to start a conversation and creating a closer bond with everyone but JiWon was able to blend in with her calm and initiative approach. It amused him to see a young girl who could speak to any age group.

Because in her house there are a few generations, JiWon knew how to connect with the staffs; be it male or female. As she played out her character with JinGoo, it made her think back on the relationship she had not long ago. They were together for 4years and he decided to end it stating she's too young to understand what he is going through at the moment. She tried to salvage it but he was insistant. She was partly grateful that this drama came in time to lessen the thoughts about him. When JinGoo first held her hands, she realised his hand was much rougher than YeonSeok. It felt manly in her opinion. JinGoo's tight grib on her hand when he introduce her character to his character's ex girlfriend got her immersed in to the role of Yoon MyungJoo. She saw how Seo DaeYoung loved the woman to give her all the happiness when he was silently suffering from the heartbreak. It got so natural that whenever JiWon and JinGoo got together, she became MyungJoo instantly.

It made her acting easy as she was pouring out the emotions as if she was the person herself. She was clearly atttracted to Seo DaeYoung's sincerity but couldnt figure out exactly what that feeling was. Being a experience actor, JinGoo protrayed his part well. But at some points when he was facing JiWon, she made him acted out differently from how he wanted to. Her interaction made an impact. 'She will become a very good actress',that was his thought. When they were filming the conversation of rumors of them sleeping together, JiWon's face flushed badly and they had much NGs on this scene. Trying to ease her tension, JinGoo tried to ,"JiWon arh.. its just sleeping. Think it this way. Dont too too deep! You are so sly!" JiWon's words got stuck in and she could only stare at him as she continued to laugh at her reaction. With his advice, they managed to wrap up the awkward scene.

And as season changed, JiWon's character had a new style. Her long hair was chopped off and she looked more lady-like and even mature. A look which further enhance her character. JinGoo did not notice her when he got to the scene but actually he had caught her side view. "Hey, who is they girl? The one with the short bob.",he asked one of the staffs. "Thats your girlfriend Yoon MyungJoo! You are not the first one who didnt recognise her. This style suited her well huh! She's so pretty!", the staff answered and looked at her direction. Indeed, it was his girlfriend and there she is waving at him. His heart beat quicken a beat at her lovely smile. "Since when did my girlfriend had to cut her hair and the boyfriend was not told about it!",JinGoo complained to JiWon when they were preparing for their act. "Because its "spring" now. The directors thought it will be fresh on MyungJoo. Not too bad right? I think this look is cool.",JiWon laughed and asked his opinion on her new look and got a nod.

JinGoo couldnt help but keep stealing glances at JiWon. It made him wonder why does he keeping looking at her now and not before. As they were packing up to head home, there was a small commotion around the staffs. With the movement, he saw the man whose name came out from his lips before. As the noise level increases, he heard almost all he conversation. "Yoo YoenSoek xi! Why are you here? Oh! I know! You have a scene near here too, right? Or are you coming by to visit your colleague, JiWon xi? Is this plainly same-agency visiting or something more?",eveyone teased. JinGoo's clenched his fist and immediately sought for JiWon and found her. As fast as he could, he went over to the changing room where she just exited. "JiWon arh, come. Lets go. I'll send you home today. Its late. Now.",JinGoo said as he frown. He didnt know why he felt angry but at the same time hoped they will not see one another. But luck was never on his side. "JiWon xi! YeonSeok xi is here for a visit! Come over here!",the staff shouted across. JinGoo saw her eyes widen in shock at her ex boyfriend direction before falling back to his.

"I'll go over and say hi. Will you still keep your words on giving me a lift home JinGoo oppa?",JiWon selected her words clearly. She had been receiving messages from YeonSeok recently after they bumped into one another in the company after her haircut. His messages was clear enough that he wanted to reconcile their relationship and that he misses her when they were apart. She would have gone soft if he did not mention the last sentence,"You look prettier with short hair now. Very attractive. I didnt notice before." To her, he is honestly a shallow man. No doubt, people are attracted by appearance. Even JinGoo said she looked better but he put it across in a casual teasing way,"This image suit your character more. Infact, you look great like that JiWon ah. Less a girl more a woman?"

Somehow, it calmed JinGoo down when JiWon wanted to take his ride home. To be professional, he went over with her to say hi and intriduce himself. "Nice to meet you JinGoo xi. Your movies are great. Hope to have a chance to work with you some day. JiWonee, have you finish your part? Lets go for supper. You must be hungry. You always enjoy a good supper after a long day, right? Anyone want to join us? We always go to this stall which serve nice beef!",YeonSeok was friendly and charming but he didnt realise he was disclosing more info than he should. It was clear enough that the rumors before were true. They are dating. But it was shot down by JiWon instantly,"Oppa, you should have asked earlier. JinGoo oppa offered to give me a lift home already and my mom had left me food too. Any girls want to join this man for suppper? Dont worry, he is very generous!" JiWon was saved by the laughter of the staffs. It also let known that they are not together else she would have gone with him. Only YeonSoek and JinGoo got her real meaning. One thing lingered in JinGoo's mind,'Why did he call her JiWonee?' He didnt like it at all.

"Are you alright? Do i have to buy you supper?",JinGoo broke the silence in the car when they bid farewell to the staffs and YeonSeok. It surprised him when JiWon still wanted him to give her a lift home. It only made him curious what went wrong with the relationship because it seems like they did not end it on a bad term. "Thanks for going with my flow. Im fine, dont worry. You can drop me near my place, There's plenty of stalls there. My family do not practice left over food because there's none left. The hungry ghosts of the Kim's.",JiWon replied as she shared a little more info on her family. It was then JinGoo know what YeonSeok had mentioned was true. In his own conclusion, JiWon likes to eat, not just supper. She loves cooking because she generally loves food. "Are you sure you should or can eat at this timing? Actress go on extreme diet. Who are you?",he . "I exercise regularly. Its fine. And i cant resist yummy food! Do you want to join me? I'll treat you, as my thanks for the help awhile ago.",JiWon answered enthusiastically. He would have turn down the offer but it worries him to have her eating alone at this timing.

"Who is this? Who is this? JiWoneeeeeee!!!!!!!! Why are you here? You just came yesterday! Oh, hello handsome. Who is he my dear?",the stall's ajuma called out when she saw JiWon walking towards her with JinGoo a few steps behind. As classic as it is, JinGoo got  a shock by the hospitality. It is also the first time seeing JiWon mingled with loud busty people, a contrast to her character. When she left to the washroom, he was tipped off by the ajuma,"Its rare to see the rich talk to us, much less being so close. Her family is different. She's one rare find nowadays. That boy dosent know what he's got. He'll gonna regret. So if you are interested, hang on tight. She's very lovable." Through this supper, JinGoo was even more curious about this girl who is younger than him by 12years. Soon, all were preparing to Greece for their 3-months filming.