Chapter 3

Ms.Right

``This is the documents you told me to do it."Sulli say as giving the documents to Naeun.

``Oh,ok thanks."says Naeun while taking it from Sulli. “Umm...I will get going now for meeting lunch and cancel all the others oppointments because I will go to my parents house....if there is someone search for me just leave the message...OK Naeun"say Minho

“Ok....I will Mr.Minho"answer Naeun

“Have a good day Mr.Minho.."say Sulli and smiled brightly after bowed to Minho with Naeun...Minho smiled back and went straight to the elevator....

“I am going to my office now,bye Naeun ssi "say Sulli and bowed to Naeun.She was about get going but Naeun stopped by held her right arm.

“Wait...let's have lunch together ...My treat because I want to know you more"say Naeun after releasing Sulli 's arm.

“Does't burden you....."say Sulli “Please...I hope we can be are bestfriend and just call unformal with me from now.....OK"spoke Naeun

“Ok....Naeun.I go get my bag first..Then we go."Sulli say and smiled with Naeun

“Ok....."said Naeun and Sulli went to get her bag at her office.                                                                                              

“Let's go?”said Sulli after went get her bag.

“Let's go...."said Naeun and smiled to Sulli.

Then,they went to parking lot and ride Naeun's car.Naeun drove the car because Sulli don't have licence car.After 15 minutes,they arrived at a restaurant and they take a sit at a table.A waiter came to their table and gave the menu.

 

 “Can I take your order now?"asked the waiter

“Yes.I will have cold noodles and grapes fruit juice....What about you Sulli?"said Naeun while taking down the menu and faced Sulli.

“Ahh...umm I have the same too."said Sulli after spaced out awhile from looked the menu.

 “Please wait for a while..."said the waiter after finished pick up the menu.Then went away from their table.

“So..Sulli how old are you?When is your birthday?What is your hobby?What is your favourite foods and drinks?and...What is your favourite colour?asked Naeun after the waiter went away from their table.

 “Woooo....slow down...ok I am 23 soon 24 years old when March 29th...my hobby is cooking,working,and some other things.Umm...ahhh...my favourite foods is chicken rice and drinks is orange juice..then,my favourite colour is cream.That's all your question are answered,anything else?"said Sulli while smiling to Naeun.

“Ok..That's all let's enjoy our lunch."said Naeun and smiled back to Sulli.

                     ***

“Mom....I house!!!!!"said Minho while walking in to the living room.

“Oh Minho..my son...Honey!!! your son is here now..."said Minho mother while going  to  the living room.

“Yes...I am coming..."said Minho father.

“What do you want to talk about Mom,Dad???"said Minho with tired voice but still looks focus at his parent.

“Let's take a sit first...Shall we.."said Minho father and they all went to the couch to sit.

“We have something to tell you...."said Minho mother and cut off by Minho father “We have arranged a date for you and you will pick her up from her house to dinner tonight."

“What!!!A Date...Pick her up from her house to dinner...Tonight??"said Minho with the shocked voice.