Her Story

Ms.Right

An incoming sunlight to penetrate the window makes a person's eyes narrowed and got out of bed . She looked at the clock on the table beside her and show 5am and she went straight to the bathroom after taking clothes and towels.After,20 minutes after enjoying a soak in the hot water she went out and saw fresh in pink long-sleeved shirt and jeans colored turqoise.

 

Then she came out of the room and go to the kitchen to make breakfeast for her.

Sulli's Pov

I am Choi  Sulli and I 24 years old.I an orphan because my parents died in a car accident when I was 16 years old.I studied hard and indenpendently for a better life.Last week,I applied for a job at a bussiness company that looking for product marketing manager.

End of Pov

After finished ate breakfeast,she washed the dished    and sat down on the couch while watching the television.Then,

   Kring....kring....kring

my phone got a calls and I picked it up.

``Hello,who is talking?"asks Sulli                                        

``Yes,Hello you is Ms.Sulli right." answer the worker        

``Yes,I am talking."                                                                

``I am one of the workers from the company that you applied for a job and we decided to take you to work with us."                                                                                    

``Oh,really thank you so much! When will I start working?"                                                                                  

``You can start  a day after tomorrow."                              

``Ok,thank you"      

``You are welcome Ms.Sulli"      the calls end

I was so happy and grateful can get the job.I rushed call Krystal and after two rings she answered.

``Hei,Sulli why did you call me?

``Hei,Krystal I have a great news."

``What is it Sulli !!!"

``I got the job for product marketing manager.!!!!!"

``Wow,congratulations Sulli we have to celebrate this let's meet in 10 more minutes and I pick you up at the apartment  I have something to give you."                        

After 10 minutes,we get in car and go to a shopping mall.Krystal parked the car and get out of if and straight walking into the shopping mall.                                    

``What we are doing here,Krystal?"                                    

``Don't you see we are going to shopping.!!!"

``But...I don't enough money to buy..."

``My treat because you got the job"

``Krystal,you don't have to buy for me."

``It's ok you are my bestfriend and let's go buy you some clothes for going to the company."

``Ok,Krystal"

Then we go to clothing shop and I was amazed with the design of the clothes.Krystal picked some dress and shoes that are matched with it.We tried many clothes and we buy black red swing dress,orange grey charomatic striped summer casual dress and white long sleeved mini dress.

``Let's grab something to eat,Sulli..."

``Of course we should I am starving Krystal and now it my treat."

 ``Yay!!!!!^_^"

We go to cafe and ordered 2 cappucinos,some sandwitch and cakes.

 ``Sulli,when do you start working?"asked Krystal 

``A day after tomorrow."answered Sulli                                            

``Oh,wow so fast ok.What is the name of the company?"

``It's CM marketing enterprise"

``Wow the most advanced and largestest company in the world and I heard the boss is handsome."winked Krystal after say the last word.

``I know but I will not fallen in love with him."says Sulli calmly.

``Let's see".