STARED EACH OTHERS

Ms.Right

2 days ago,Sulli have been busy.She meets with her's old boss at cafe to tell that she has got a new job and want to quit.Their friends had a party to celebrate her.They say congratulation,gave some money and present.She wears golden mini dress with flowers on it.Krystal sent her to the company.After arrived at the company,Krystal and Sulli hugged for a while and Sulli went straight to the company and go the counter nearby to ask where can get meet with boss.After she made a calls,a young man came at me.He introduce himself.

``Hello,I am Lee Taemin the one who called you before and you are Ms.Sulli right?'' He take out his hand for handshakes.

"Oh Hello,yes I am."I smiled and take his hand for hand shakes.

``Now follow me I will introduce you to my boss"He say that as release the handshakes.

We went into the lift and goes straight to floor 20.Then Taemin knocked a big door and I hear it to come in.

``Let'go."He smiled and open the door.

Sulli come in and Taemin after her.Sulli found the room were so big and there is a big shelves of book and  documents.The colour of the room is brown and black that show he is easy going and have a strong gaze.

``Mr.Choi this is Ms.Sulli the one who applied for product marketing manager."say Taemin and I bowed.

He bowed too and he smiled.Then he introduce himself.

``Hello,I am Choi Minho and you can ask anything from Taemin."He take out his hand.

``Hello,I am Choi Sulli and thank you for taking me into this company."I smiled and take his hand for handshake.We stared at each other.

``Wow,you guys have the same family name."say Taemin

I and Minho are quickly release the hand.Minho coughed a little to fix the situation.

``Ok,Taemin you can show Ms.Sulli to her place."Minho say.

``Ok,let's go Ms.Sulli."

I followed him and went out of the room.We stopped walking until  infront a door.He open the door and asked me to come in.In there it was like my bedroom size.

``This is your office Ms.Sulli.      

``This is my office?"

``Yes it is and the telephone number 1 is for calls office Mr.Minho,number 2 is his asisstant,number 3 is for the lobby,number 4 is me and number 5 is you.Anything you want to ask something you can call me or Mr.Minho's asisstant."

Then Taemin walked out and after a while Mr.Minho's asisstant came while carrying some document on her hand.

``Here is some documents you have to read and finish it done.Then,send it to Mr.Minho.Ok that all.l am Son Naeun and nice to meet you."she smiled and Sulli smiled back.Then she went out.

``Ok let's see...."

After 2 hours.....

``Wah,already done..."then she looked at her watch.      

``Wow time passed quickly..I should send it now."

 Then walked out while carrying the documents in her hand.When she almost arrive at the door she bumped into Minho and the documents were scattered on the floor.Minho catch her waist and     Sulli's hand hanging over his neck.They stayed in that position while stared  each others until.....

``Umm...Are you ok Sulli?asked Naeun 

They both quickly moved....and Sulli started picked up the documents while saying she is fine.Then,when she finished pick the documents she stand up and smiled.

``This is the documents you told me to do it."Sulli say as giving the documents to Naeun.

``Oh,ok thanks."says Naeun while taking it from Sulli.

 

  Please comment if there some mistakes or any suggest too and thank you for all who have subscribed and who already read this story.I appreciate it and I hope you guys are supporting it.Thank you so much again....