Chapter 6

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

I'm gonna talk to my sister and Sunny about what happened yesterday. I already called Sunny to come here and in any minute she'll arrive.

 


"Ding dong." Oh I think she's here I open the door for her. "Good morning Jessi! is there anything wrong?"

 


"Just sit down in the couch first." I said coldly and I know she's nervous. Then Krystal sit to us too.

 


"What is it Unnie?" She ask. "You two have to explained it right now." I said glaring at them.

 


"What did we do?" Sunny said curiously.

 


"Aha! I know it it's Yoona Unnie right?" I smile at her and she smile at me, I rolled my eyes and she was shock.

 


Krystal whisper something at Sunny, I creased my brow then the two started to laugh. "I know that you're jealous because Yoona Unnie is with us last night right?" Krystal teased me.

 


"Is it your fault Jessie, I was persuading you to come with me last night but you said you have something to do." Sunny said and started to laugh too.

 


"Aish! you Sunny, why you didn't said that Sooyoung's friend was Yoona, if you said that maybe I'm the one who's with you yesterday." I said with the sound of irritation.

 


"I said I forgot her name." I just rolled my eyes. "Unnie don't be angry with us, I just like her... Nothing more." 

 


"You Sunny why did you let Krystal drunk huh?" She just stayed silent mouthing sorry.

 


"I forgave Sunny only." Sunny is happy now while Krystal is not. "Why Unnie? did I do something wrong again?" She ask quietly.

 


"Yes you are. First you were really drunk last night, Second you vomit on Yoona's face and Third is you let her piggy back you in her back last night." When I said that Krystal is really embarrass.

 


"Did I really do that?" I nod and smirk.

 


"What do I do? Maybe she's angry at me right now."

 


"Absolutely right, maybe she don't wanna see you again. Poor Krys!" Now my turn to . Krystal is silent because she don't know what to do.

 


"I have an idea, what if we bring her coffee in her clinic. So that I can visit my Sooyoungie." You know Sunny has a bright brain. "What a brilliant idea." Krystal suddenly become hyper.

 


"I will just do my morning routine I'll be back quick." Krystal being a quick dash go to her room.

 


I diverted my gaze at Sunny and she's giving me a look 'What' "Still, why do you let my sister drink too much?"

 


"I don't know Jessi, me and Sooyoung are dancing, we just let her and Yoona in the room alone."

 


"Oh! they didn't do anything that make me angry right?"

 


"I don't know, why don't you ask baby Krys."

 


"If i ask her she will act like she don't do it." Sunny creased her brow. "Jessie they didn't have !" She confirmed.

 


"Yeah right, from the look on her face they didn't do that, I just want to make sure."

 


"You know Jessi! if you're doing the EASY way maybe you and Yoona are together now."

 


"You know Sunny if you're doing it too maybe you and your Sooyoungie are together now." I said and laugh, she just rolled her eyes.

 


"I'm doing the take it slowly you know."

 


"Well yeah me too." We do the high five and smile.

 


Then Krystal came out of nowhere she's wearing a purple dress that fits her perfectly showing her cleavage, is she trying to seduce my Yoona. "Change you're clothes into jeans." I said coldly. She mouthed why.

 


"Yoona will fall for you so change now." She hurriedly go in her room.

 


Sunny is giving me a 'What-the-hell-was-that' look. I just smile at her. After some minutes Krystal came back wearing jeans and blue long sleeve. "Perfect, let's go." I smile at them while Krystal is glaring at me. I chuckled at her angry face, I'm such a bad sister.

 

 

---

 

 

We decided to take a breakfast first in the Cafe. We sit at the corner and decided to order. "What do you want Unnies? I'm the one who's going to order."

 


"I just want Americano." I said. "For me, blue berry cake and Cappuccino." Sunny said.

 


She nod. I smile at her because of her kindness. "Krys can I borrow your phone?" She gave me her phone and left. I look at her for a minute then I caught the cashier lady looking at me when I look at her she quickly look away. Weird!

 


So I decided to open Krystal phone. My mouth agape. It's Krystal sitting at Yoona's lap smiling like an idiot. My mood is obviously bad now. My blood boiled up then Krystal came back and sat with us.

 


"Hey Jessi are you okay?" Sunny ask looking at me. I show the phone to Krystal, she closed by her hand I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter