Chapter 10

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

Well i'm happy that me and Yuri get to know each other. I felt guilty when I ask her about her family. And now she even take me home.

 


"Thank you Yuri... I'm going inside now." She nod and lean forward.

 


What is happening here? She kiss my forehead. Well it's like Yoona how she use to kiss me in my forehead, I feel that I'm safe with them.

 

 

I just smile at her and get inside and see my sister is watching tv. "Oh hi Krys!" I greeted her happily.

 


"Oh hello Unnie." She greet me happily too.

 


"Looks like you're so happy right now because you got a date with Yoona. Right?" Then I remembered that Yoona invite her.

 


"Not really, we're just walking and roaming some other place, nothing more." (Well Krystal is lying) Well that's good.

 

"Oh really? okay." I shrug it off.

 


"But wait, why are you so happy too. Are you and Yuri Unnie are together now?" She ask me while wiggling her brow. "Yah you why are you saying like that. You know that my heart is only belong to Yoona."

 

"If your heart is belong to Yoona Unnie then why are you still going out with Yuri Unnie?"

 


"It's just a friendly date, you pabo!" I said and glare at her. I think my glare is not effective since she is my sister.

 


"Yeah yeah, alright i'm sleeping." She smile and go to her room. What's with that girl?

 


Then my phone beep.

 


"So? Wanna have some fun tomorrow, shopping?"
-(Khab Yul)

 


This girl!! You know that i can't resist shopping.

 


"Okay tomorrow, pick me up okay?"

 


"Great, I will."
-(Khab Yul)

 


I decided not to reply and just lay in my bed. OMG! shopping tomorrow, I'm so excited!

 

---


Morning~

 

Yoona's POV

 

I'm happy right now, at least i will just have to wait and she will answer me. 

 


"Yoong? Earth to Yoong?!" My thoughts wake up when Sooyoung smack my head. "Yah! What was that for?"

 


"What is wrong with you now? I keep talking to you and you're just smiling like an idiot."

 


"I finally confessed to Krystal Soo."

 


"Really?" She asked happily.

 


"Yes and she said she's not yet ready, but i'll wait." Her smile replaced by a smirk. "You know what, I think she's being really hard to get." She said and sip her coffee.

 


"Maybe?" Then we burst into laughter.

 


Then someone kick the door really hard until it breaks down. Me and Sooyoung are startled by the scene."Yah! What the Choi Yoong!" Sooyoung said angrily and was about to punch Choi Yoong but I pull her wrist.

 

"Don't make it hard for him, we can talk calmly." I whisper at her.

 

"But..Yoong? That door cost a lot." She sadly said.

 

"Pabo! are you more concern at that door instead of us." I whisper for the last time.

 


"Wait why is your eyes so swollen and you look so thin, don't tell me you take drugs?!" I ask and he walk closer to me and grab my collar until he lift me up.

 

 

"You ! You think I'm doing this for nothing. The reason is Jessica, you think I'm dense that I don't know what's happening, you stole her from mine!"

 


Then Sooyoung hardly pull Yoong away from me. "I didn't stole her from you ! There's nothing between us and she's just my friend. Just accept the fact that she can't go back to you anymore."

 


"This is all your fault! I'm going to get her right now. As in right NOW." He said and left.

 


Sooyoung faced me. "Are you alright?" She ask me.

 

"Yes I am,but we have to go first at Jessica's Unit or else something bad might happen. "She nod and we dash off and head to her Unit. you Choi Yoong!

 

---

 

Jessica's POV

 

"So, thanks again. I have fun." I said and smile at her.

 


"No worries, take care." She kiss me in my forehead and leave.

 


Then someone grab my wrist and pinned me at the door. I look up and was shock it was my ex boyfriend.

 


Then he started kissing my jaw roughly. I cried, I am really scared. I felt my body go numb. I tried to move, but I felt paralyzed.

 


"Stop... it, p-please."

 


"No no no, why would I? I know you like it." He said and smirk.

 


But before he take off my shirt somone pull him and it's Yuri punching my ex boyfriend.

 


I didn't even move to my spot. I was scared. I'm just watching them fighting each other. All I can see is my ex boyfriend is beating Yuri. Be okay Yuri.

 

---


Yoona's POV

 

We hurriedly take the elevator and in timing we see Jessica crying in the corner. While Choi Yoong is beating up Yuri. Yuri can't do anything about it. What can we expect Choi Yoong take drugs to make him stronger.

 


"Go comfort Jessica and i'll help Yuri, Arrasseo?" I nod and walk to Jessica.

 


"Jessica?" She look at me and hug me. I think she needs protection.

 


"Yoona, I'm really...s-cared."

 


"Shhh! don't worry, you're gonna be safe. We're all here for you okay, no one's gonna hurt you" She nod and wipe her tears. Now I felt like I want to protect her everyday until I die.

 


"Yul?" Yuri walk to us and hug Jessica. Now I feel envy.

 


"Are you okay Yul?" Now she call her by her nickname. Really Jessica? In front of me?

 


"I'm okay. Don't worry." Yuri said and caress Jessica's back.

 


Why do I feel like someone stab my heart. And it hurts.

 


"I know what you're feeling right now, let's go now. Choi Yoong run away such a coward."

 


"But what about Jessica?"

 


"Yoong, Yuri's gonna t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter