Chapter 15

THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

What will i do now? Krystal was busy these fast few days in school because of her performance in singing. We're really not having time each other because of hectic sched but we know that we're going strong in our relationship.


I don't have a work now i mean i don't have a mood to do my work but don't worry Sooyoung is there.


Aha! What if i visit Jessica in her office. GOOD idea! I'll buy her Coffee in Yuri's Cafe.


I grab my keys and go.

~~~

"What is your order Ms. Yoona?" They called me by my name since i'm regular in here.


"One Americano and cheesecake, take out please."


She nod and continue her work. I was just waiting at the cashier when i caught a girl kissing in the corner.


Why is that tanned girl is so familiar? I was about to walk near them but they stop kissing ang go inside the next door.


Don't tell me that's Yuri? Oh maybe she isn't, I'm just being assuming here, I know that she'll not gonna cheat Jessica or else i'll kill her.


"Here's your order Ms. Yoona." I grab my order and decided to go in Jessica's office.

~~~
All the people here in building keep greeting me and i feel uncomfortable.


I walk straight at Jessica's office and go inside.


"Why all people here greet me always?" I ask as i place the coffee and food in her table.


"Are you crazy or what? Don't you remember your father own this company."


Ah now i know, I just don't like visiting my father's company.


"But anyways, thanks for this food." She smile at me and eat the food that i gave to her.


"Welcome, you know what i think i see Yuri kissing a girl."


Then she look at me.


"Don't look at me like that... Yah! just forget what i say maybe it's not Yuri who i saw."


"You know that Yuri would not cheat on me right?"


"Well for me, I don't think so and we can't say that."


"What do you mean?" She ask curiously and glare at me.


"Ah-eh.... nothing just forget it."


"By the way where's Krystal?"


"School."


"Oh okay."


"Do you have anything to do right now? let's go watch movie." I suggest.


"What about Krys?"


"Nah! It's okay i already tell her and she agreed, what about Yuri?"


"Well it's okay, let's go?"


Then we ride at my car and proceed to the Cinema, we buy popcorns and drinks.


"What are we going to watch?" She ask me while having a popcorn in her hands.


"Batman vs Superman."


"You like watching those?"


"Oh come on it's good that they will have a fight."


She reluctantly nod and we sit at the Cinema.


The movie went well, I really like this kind of Superheroes, i turn left and saw Jessica already sleeping.


"You're beautiful Sica-yah." I cover my mouth by my hand.


Sica-yah? I call her by her nickname, it's so cute.


I think she's really tired from work.


After the movie end, I decided to wake Jessica but she's not waking up.


So i decided to piggy her in my back and head to the parking lot.


"Your smells good." She mumbled but i hear it clearly.


I just smile then i caught someone kissing inside the car.


WTF! Do i have to see a scene like this again?


Woah? It's getting hot here. Why does that face so familiar.


Then my eyes went wide.


It's Yuri? Omona? Kwon Yuri?! Am i being assuming right now? Is that her? But i can't cleary see inside so i decided to shrug it off and drive home.
~~~~~

We arrived at her Unit and Krystal led me inside.


"Is my Unnie heavy?" She ask me as she let me sit beside her.


"Well a little."


Then she sit in my lap.


"What are you doing?" I ask and creased my brow.


"Going to kiss you."


Woah! It's going well i'm sure.


She lean forward and kiss my lips, I hold her waist and she put her hands in my neck to deepen the kiss.


"Yah! If you're going to do that go find room." I was startled by Jessica who throw pillow on us.


"Admit that you're insecure Unnie."


"Why would i? Don't make noise, I'm sleeping." She said and go to her room.


Krystal faced me.


"Sorry about that, but anyway shall we continue?" She whisper seductively, i nod.


She was about to kiss me but my phone ring.


It's Sooyoung.


"Hey can i answer it, it's Sooyoung." Krystal nod and i answer it away from her because privacy is important.


"What's up Soo?"


"I think you should go here."


"Why? What's wrong? Where are you?"


"At Sunny's club, I think i see Yuri kissing a girl."


Kwon Yuri?! How could you do that to Jessica?! So it's true what i see.


"Okay i'm going wait me there."


"Alright." She said and I hung up.


"So what did she say?" Krystal walk to me while fixing my collar.


"She say she see Yuri kissing some other girl in club."


"What the?!" Her expression become angered.


"Don't worry, I'm going to fix it. Don't tell her yet because we're not sure if it's Yuri okay?" She nod and i peck her lips.


"Take care." She said and smile.

~~~~

I quickly park the car in the parking lot and get inside.


"What taking you so long?" I was startled by the voice of Sooyoung behind me.


"There's traffic out there, so what's now?"


"There she is." She point me where it was and was right it was Yuri some girl.


"So am i going have a fight?" I ask still looking at Yuri with that girl.


"Yes, she deserves it."


I walk where she was and quickly pull her away to that girl.


Her eyes went wide.


"Y-yoona?"


"Yup, So what's up? Cheating your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter