THE BST FOUR

The Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think you're doing Tae?!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and continue to ignore Jimin who was fuming in annoyance. He flipped another page and Jimin stomp his feet like a child. He walk towards Taehyung and stop right in front of him, was about to snatch the book from Taehyung when the younger guy close the book and for a moment the book is already raise beside his head. Jimin glared at his best friend and stood up straight when Taehyung gave him a cold stare. Taehyung guy is really scary. 

"Stop pestering me Park Jimin, I told you already that it was an accident."

Then Taehyung went back reading his book. Jimin sigh frustratedly and started to walk away but then stop half way looking back at Taehyung who peacefully reading his book. "Just wait until the one week rule ended. I'll make him suffer and you can't do anything about it V."

Jimin slam the door close as Taehyung was stuck in the word he just read.

"Regret."

--

Jungkook close his eyes and sniff when a cold fresh breeze came. 

He is at the garden, well he really can't call this a garden when all the plants are decease and it was very dirty everywhere. And to tell that about nine am the boys will be leaving for a photoshoot in singles, he really is having a trouble. Jungkook sigh and force a bright smile, "Alright Jungkook time to work a magic!"

Jungkook started to work to the garden not noticing two pairs of eyes watching him. Jin turn to Yoongi with a proud smile as he saw the younger male has the smallest but the realest smile he have ever seen. Jin look at Jungkook again and he slightly laugh when the bunny guy stumbled on his feet. "I'm worried for him somehow." 

Jin look at Yoongi in surprise. He didn't expect this is coming from Min Yoongi. Jin furrowed his eyebrows, "Why you tell?" Yoongi pointed his finger somewhere and Jin follow where he is pointing at and there was Jimin, watching Jungkook with a glare. Jin started to worry for the youngest male, he nearly forgot about Jimin.

"I'm sure he is holding himself to stop crushing the boy. You can see that he is really impatient about the one week rule and I wonder what will Jimin do when the rule is gone. Hopefully Jungkook can get his trust." Jin watch Jimin as the younger watch Jungkook. He is both worried for both Jungkook and Jimin. He hoped that everything will be okay.

--

Jungkook nearly cry after staring at his work. The deceased garden earlier is now look like those gardens in the movies, like in Alice in the wonderland or something like that. He did thank Mrs. Kim a lot for following the kinds of flowers and plants he told them to order. He is also thankful that the dorms the boys in was located in the place where the sunlight can reach the balcony in the morning. 

Jungkook smiled as he close his eyes, sniffing the cold wind that has passed by. He thought of singing but was prevented when someone walk in of the balcony, "WOOOOOW!" Jungkook look at Hoseok in surprise. The sunshine of the group was staring at his work amazingly. He blush knowing that his work is being admired at. 

Hoseok look at him with a big smile, "Did you do this?!" Jungkook nodded with an eye-close smile and he heard Hoseok's gasps. "You're amazing Kookie!" 

Jungkook was surprise by the nickname, "K-kookie?" He almost whisper it. Hoseok on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter